is there a way to disable seeking to previous track with jog wheel on the cdj 900?

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: is there a way to disable seeking to previous track with jog wheel on the cdj 900?Reply
is there a way to disable seeking to previous track with jog wheel on the cdj 900?
Posted on: 09.03.2013 by Rolando Lomangino
so when i am in a playlist at the beginning of track finding the first base beat of a track, I noticed if I go to far back it goes to the end of the previous song on the list which is extremely pointless and annoying. can I turn off this feature? btw This is in vinyl mode.
Rolando Lomangino
so when i am in a playlist at the beginning of track finding the first base beat of a track, I noticed if I go to far back it goes to the end of the previous song on the list which is extremely pointless and annoying. can I turn off this feature? btw This is in vinyl mode.
Rolando Lomangino
thanks but i believe I already have the selected, when I pop in my flash drive to the CDJ is it just automatically applied. i don't believej the pitch range setting is carrying over either. i wanted 6%.

edit:

auto cue works perfectly but sometimes i like to use the jog to move back and forth when I throw in the first beat and if i go too far back im at the end of the last song its not the end of the world because there is like no load time but still i would rather it just stop when it gets to 0 frame at the start.
Alphonso Deitchman
Try the Play Mode setting in Rekordbox. Use Single instead of Continue.

Edit: Nevermind, this seems to be a Nexus only feature..

Does the Auto Cue function not work well for you?

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy