New Traktor Scratch coming up?

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: New Traktor Scratch coming up?Reply
New Traktor Scratch coming up?
Posted on: 27.01.2013 by Dani Gutsche
Hi guys,

It's just a rumor, but one I'd like to discuss with you anyways. Traktor Scratch is getting out of stock in shops here in the Netherlands, and I've heard similar stories in Germany. I'm wondering, is there anyone amongst you who could make an calculated guess whether Traktor Scratch is going to be updated soon?

Reason I'm wondering is because I've just bought myself two SL2010 MK2's and can't wait to get my full setup running, but if this is truly the case I'll stick to playing my records analogously in Traktor whilst waiting for the new version is launched instead of buying the A10 package now already.

Hope someone can help me, and my bad if somehow I misinterpreted the community 's structure and posted this in the wrong section <-- it was unintentional!
Lisa Lochotzki
No clear-out sale on NI's website = no new product commin' up

Let's see a month after the NAMM...march... sounds like a d
Lisa Lochotzki

Lisa Lochotzki

Lisa Lochotzki

Lisa Lochotzki

Lisa Lochotzki

Lisa Lochotzki

Dani Gutsche
Hi guys,

It's just a rumor, but one I'd like to discuss with you anyways. Traktor Scratch is getting out of stock in shops here in the Netherlands, and I've heard similar stories in Germany. I'm wondering, is there anyone amongst you who could make an calculated guess whether Traktor Scratch is going to be updated soon?

Reason I'm wondering is because I've just bought myself two SL2010 MK2's and can't wait to get my full setup running, but if this is truly the case I'll stick to playing my records analogously in Traktor whilst waiting for the new version is launched instead of buying the A10 package now already.

Hope someone can help me, and my bad if somehow I misinterpreted the community 's structure and posted this in the wrong section <-- it was unintentional!
Nedra Fresneda
What currently is in beta is bugfixing for the current timecode, it's not a new timecode version (how could you possibly beta test timecode vinyl without NI sending you a pair?).
Emelina Chillson
The new version is in beta atm.
Jennell Danio
I like how this thread tells the future...
Marybeth Vengoechea
I thought this too so contacted NI. They said that it would be back in stock within 7 days so place an order and it would be dispatched as soon as it is in stock. I placed an order and within 7 days Traktor Scratch Upgrade kit was on my doorstep. It is still showing out of stock on their website though. This was only 2 weeks ago!
God knows what is going on but scratch upgrade is only available direct from NI now.
Alphonso Deitchman
The public beta is there to fix existing timecode bugs in 2.6 (i.e. 2.6.1); I really doubt 3.0 is coming any time soon.

Including MiK would just bump up the cost of each Traktor license by $50 so I don't see that happening. They could however include their own key analyzing feature at some point, like the one in Rekordbox.
Carlton Saracina
I hope so, would be sweet if they built in mixed in key
Tova Ofsthun
They we're recently offering a public beta for a new traktor scratch system on the native instruments community s, I'm assuming MK3 is right around the corner
Merideth Garnder
I hope they update the stupid lagging pitch faders.....
Federico Vilas
It's been about 2 Years so I'm sure a update that we all have to buy is in the works
Lisa Lochotzki

Dani Gutsche
Ah ok, good to know! Thanks! Yes, that patent issue is another story I've heard. You know more about it? I don't see how this could suddenly happen - whose patent is Traktor in conflict with?
Celestine Porebski
Just did a quick check on some of the major retailers in Germany and they all have it in stock
That it's out of stock in the Netherlands is most likely a problem with the patent rights or something (recently there was a discussion somewhere on here, why the Scratch Upgrade Kit is not available in the Netherlands, and a patent issue was the explanation), so I guess your best bet is to find a retailer who will ship it to the NL or make a trip to one of the adjacent countries and buy it at an actual storefront there

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy