Spin DJ PT-110 Turntables

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Spin DJ PT-110 TurntablesReply
Spin DJ PT-110 Turntables
Posted on: 09.04.2013 by Chia Piranio
Anyone know anything about these turntables? They are scattered all over the classified ads where I live and there are quite a few in pawn shops yet I can't find a single word about them on the internet.. *They are also direct drive.

It's either those, Stanton T60s, or Stantons STR8-30s that I have a choice between. Looking to try out a timecode setup in conjunction with my current controller which will act as a 2in/2out soundcard + mixer.
Chia Piranio
Originally Posted by Patch
I've never heard of them. Would I give them a go? Sure - if the price was right...

The truth is, pretty much ANY direct drive turntable is FINE for mixing, and even scratching.
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
+1

The Technics Nazi-ism is ridiculous. No point going out and spending
Chia Piranio
I've never heard of them. Would I give them a go? Sure - if the price was right...

The truth is, pretty much ANY direct drive turntable is FINE for mixing, and even scratching.
+1

Chia Piranio

+1

Chia Piranio

+1

Chia Piranio

+1

Chia Piranio

+1

Chia Piranio

+1

Chia Piranio

+1

Chia Piranio

+1

Chia Piranio

+1

Chia Piranio

+1

Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by makar1
Technics Mk2s are more like
Alphonso Deitchman
Doreen Schurle

+1

Chia Piranio

+1

Doreen Schurle
Alphonso Deitchman
Doreen Schurle

+1

Yong Aptekar
Originally Posted by Craig Willis
...Gemini PT range if your on a budget.
+1 but only the PT line.
Chia Piranio
Anyone know anything about these turntables? They are scattered all over the classified ads where I live and there are quite a few in pawn shops yet I can't find a single word about them on the internet.. *They are also direct drive.

It's either those, Stanton T60s, or Stantons STR8-30s that I have a choice between. Looking to try out a timecode setup in conjunction with my current controller which will act as a 2in/2out soundcard + mixer.
Chia Piranio

+1

Alphonso Deitchman
The Stanton ST150 and Numark TTX are nice alternatives to Technics, but they'll cost over 400 each new.
Doreen Schurle
Alphonso Deitchman
Doreen Schurle

+1

Brunilda Kora

Chia Piranio
None of these replies have answered my question...

My question was whether or not anyone has heard of those turntables and if not a choice between the ones i've listed. First reply has been the most helpful thus far. But regardless thank you for your time.
Yong Aptekar
Originally Posted by Craig Willis
...Gemini PT range if your on a budget.
+1 but only the PT line.
Emelina Chillson
Tech 1200's, vestax pdx's, audio technicas, stanton str8150s, and nothing else man.
Tegan Ruport
Stick with the Stanons in my opinion, although look into the STR8-100'S, 80'S AND 60'S Before the 30's! Without sound to much like a broken record on this site also look out for the Gemini PT range if your on a budget.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy