cdj's that use cue points

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: cdj's that use cue pointsReply
cdj's that use cue points
Posted on: 21.05.2013 by Sylvie Mowl
Hey guys,

Im new to cdj's. Btu whats the earliest models that use cue points and stuff.

I found reckordbox and would like to use it for my gigs to manage playlists.

Can anybody tell me what versions of the cdj are compatible with this?

Also whats the earliest model that supports sd cards and usb sticks

Thanks!
Alfredo Tooher
Originally Posted by Era 7
you'll just have to hit "call" on the other CDJs and your cue points will be right there.
unless you have the 2000 Nexus, they auto load hot cues
Tesha Freudenstein
Originally Posted by robbyluca
CDJ-2000 is the only one that has "hot cue" section and compatible with SD cards.

But you can use rekordbox with CDJ-350, 850, 900, and 2000, which all work using USBs. You can save your playlist and memory cues/loops onto the USB and the CDJ will read it. You don't need an SD card slot if you'll use USBs.
^this. you'll just have to hit "call" on the other CDJs and your cue points will be right there.
Sylvie Mowl
Hey guys,

Im new to cdj's. Btu whats the earliest models that use cue points and stuff.

I found reckordbox and would like to use it for my gigs to manage playlists.

Can anybody tell me what versions of the cdj are compatible with this?

Also whats the earliest model that supports sd cards and usb sticks

Thanks!
Alfredo Tooher
Originally Posted by Era 7
you'll just have to hit "call" on the other CDJs and your cue points will be right there.
unless you have the 2000 Nexus, they auto load hot cues
Tesha Freudenstein
Originally Posted by robbyluca
CDJ-2000 is the only one that has "hot cue" section and compatible with SD cards.

But you can use rekordbox with CDJ-350, 850, 900, and 2000, which all work using USBs. You can save your playlist and memory cues/loops onto the USB and the CDJ will read it. You don't need an SD card slot if you'll use USBs.
^this. you'll just have to hit "call" on the other CDJs and your cue points will be right there.
Teresia Janusch
yeah pretty much what he said...

the cdj1000s and dvj01 have hot cues but these were saved onto an sd card...the player couldnt play music off the sd card though and both are way before the time of rekordbox
Emelina Paglia

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy