Had my 1210mk2 serviced and.....

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Had my 1210mk2 serviced and.....Reply
Had my 1210mk2 serviced and.....
Posted on: 15.08.2013 by Roy Houn
When i got it home after having all 4 IC chips re-soldered and new power cable fitted, and full service, it seems to run almost spot on to the dots, except, if i put the pitch range on my track deck options on traktor, when i take it up to 8% on the deck its only actually reading maybe 7.1% on traktor, zero reads 0.00% on there, -8% reads -8% and so on, its just really the top of the range thats still out.. should i ring the guy who serviced it and tell him, could this be the pitch fader may need replacing soon if hes calibrated it all and this is happeneing?? im new to technics so all help/advice is welcomed
Roy Houn
When i got it home after having all 4 IC chips re-soldered and new power cable fitted, and full service, it seems to run almost spot on to the dots, except, if i put the pitch range on my track deck options on traktor, when i take it up to 8% on the deck its only actually reading maybe 7.1% on traktor, zero reads 0.00% on there, -8% reads -8% and so on, its just really the top of the range thats still out.. should i ring the guy who serviced it and tell him, could this be the pitch fader may need replacing soon if hes calibrated it all and this is happeneing?? im new to technics so all help/advice is welcomed
Federico Vilas
as long as the pitch matches the dots as listed 0, 3.3, 6, etc... you are ok...software is not always correct...I calibrate then I max out my pitch range so I can have more range in TSP...just mark the calibration point and you are good
Roy Houn
it is almost bang on 6% for the top dots as it should be, . slightly out on the -3.3% but not much, just the range on traktor says it only goes upto 7.1% not 8%, my other one is spot on, but that one is a lot newer, i didnt buy them as a pair.
Rena Estabrook
It wouldn't hurt to call an ask. I imagine full service will include pitch calibration. When the top dots on your platter are still, what is the pitch percentage on your deck? What about your other deck?

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy