used innofader PNP

used innofader PNP
Posted on: 24.08.2013 by Rufus Ondrick
Hey guys just wondering if it is advisable that i get a used innofader pnp found one locally but not sure if i should buy it yet its priced at half the price of a new inno pnp. im planning on destroying my z2 warranty with native instruments so i just wanted to make sure if its ok to get a used innofader. but actually my mini innofader that came with the z2 started bleeding on deck b, so i was believeing maybe might as well upgrade it to a pnp or hit up native instruments and see if they could ship out a new mini. any thoughts? or is there a way to probably fix my issue? thanks
Rufus Ondrick
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
I don't see why it would destroy the warranty if its a replacement part... There's not really a way for NI to tell you changes it out anyway bc there is NI security sticker. I bought a used inno for the Korg I sold a while back. I would just make sure you oil it up and you should be good to go
Oh hey finally an opinion lol thanks for the input. cool so replacing the xfader wont void out warranty thanks for clearing that up! i guess ill go with your suggestion then thanks!
Rufus Ondrick
Hey guys just wondering if it is advisable that i get a used innofader pnp found one locally but not sure if i should buy it yet its priced at half the price of a new inno pnp. im planning on destroying my z2 warranty with native instruments so i just wanted to make sure if its ok to get a used innofader. but actually my mini innofader that came with the z2 started bleeding on deck b, so i was believeing maybe might as well upgrade it to a pnp or hit up native instruments and see if they could ship out a new mini. any thoughts? or is there a way to probably fix my issue? thanks
Rufus Ondrick
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
I don't see why it would destroy the warranty if its a replacement part... There's not really a way for NI to tell you changes it out anyway bc there is NI security sticker. I bought a used inno for the Korg I sold a while back. I would just make sure you oil it up and you should be good to go
Oh hey finally an opinion lol thanks for the input. cool so replacing the xfader wont void out warranty thanks for clearing that up! i guess ill go with your suggestion then thanks!
Federico Vilas

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy