CDJ900 Traktor HID Deck B screen issue

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: CDJ900 Traktor HID Deck B screen issueReply
CDJ900 Traktor HID Deck B screen issue
Posted on: 22.08.2013 by Alyce Southey
anyone else here have cdj900s with traktor?

Just picked up some yesterday and still running my s2 as mixer til its sold and i pick up a pioneer mixer.

Im running the 900s in HID standard. Deck A tracklist info is perfect. but the second cdj, deck B, the tracklist screen is all messed up. it shows some blanks where theres no track name ( but i see it perfectly fine on cdj 1 ). Also its combining song names together for 1 track name.

any one encountered this? other then that they work fine but i basically use deck A to select songs, and select it on B, but it wont show the right name on B either.

Going to try the new 4.5 firmware when i get usb stick tomorrow and see if it fixes it.
Alyce Southey
anyone else here have cdj900s with traktor?

Just picked up some yesterday and still running my s2 as mixer til its sold and i pick up a pioneer mixer.

Im running the 900s in HID standard. Deck A tracklist info is perfect. but the second cdj, deck B, the tracklist screen is all messed up. it shows some blanks where theres no track name ( but i see it perfectly fine on cdj 1 ). Also its combining song names together for 1 track name.

any one encountered this? other then that they work fine but i basically use deck A to select songs, and select it on B, but it wont show the right name on B either.

Going to try the new 4.5 firmware when i get usb stick tomorrow and see if it fixes it.
Alyce Southey
got it fixed.

ended up they need to be in advanced even tho pioneers info says standard.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy