Traktor Scratch Pro 2 + Timecode Vinyl + F1 with DJM800

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Traktor Scratch Pro 2 + Timecode Vinyl + F1 with DJM800Reply
Traktor Scratch Pro 2 + Timecode Vinyl + F1 with DJM800
Posted on: 11.09.2013 by Alexa Delouis
So i recently upgraded to traktor scratch pro 2 Audio 10 with timecode vinyl. I am having trouble getting my Kontrol F1 to work to play the two remix decks.

Ideally, i would like to have my vinyls run track Deck A and B and the Kontrol F1 to run Remix Decks C and D.

I had this working on my s4 but unable to receive any audio on the mixer unless i change the output for Deck C to Channel A or B.

Is there a screenshot that is available so i can follow to set my preferences correctly? I am able to use the F1 but am receiving no audio through the mixer unless i use the same channel for Deck A and C or B and D.

Any help! please! this is frustrating me and i believe im missing something really simple.

Thanks!
Alexa Delouis
So i recently upgraded to traktor scratch pro 2 Audio 10 with timecode vinyl. I am having trouble getting my Kontrol F1 to work to play the two remix decks.

Ideally, i would like to have my vinyls run track Deck A and B and the Kontrol F1 to run Remix Decks C and D.

I had this working on my s4 but unable to receive any audio on the mixer unless i change the output for Deck C to Channel A or B.

Is there a screenshot that is available so i can follow to set my preferences correctly? I am able to use the F1 but am receiving no audio through the mixer unless i use the same channel for Deck A and C or B and D.

Any help! please! this is frustrating me and i believe im missing something really simple.

Thanks!
Alphonso Deitchman
Please explain how you have connected the Audio 10 to the DJM, and possibly upload a screenshot of your Traktor Output Routing.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy