Just bought some new concordes......

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Just bought some new concordes......Reply
Just bought some new concordes......
Posted on: 28.10.2013 by Roy Houn
Since I've had my technics, ive had odd carts, 1 old Stanton Trackmasters and 1 ortofon Concorde pro s. I've been watching loads on eBay mainly the DJ s ones. Theyve been selling for the
Roy Houn
i wasnt too happy like, the lad was very appologetic and returned the
Roy Houn
got them, needles buggered sorted out a partial refund with the guy who sold them so i got them in the end for
Roy Houn
Since I've had my technics, ive had odd carts, 1 old Stanton Trackmasters and 1 ortofon Concorde pro s. I've been watching loads on eBay mainly the DJ s ones. Theyve been selling for the
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
got them, needles buggered sorted out a partial refund with the guy who sold them so i got them in the end for
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Delila Vandommelen
I was happy "upgrading" from pro to elektro styli - they may be less neutral, but they somehow sound more crisp in the high end - decreasing discrepancy between playing real vinyl and lossless files. I actually have a spare eletrko stylus just for ripping my new vinyl.

With the full cart in white, they look the part too!
Would be cool if they were glow in the dark... but there's always the expensive JICOs for that Surely a touch of special paint or nail polish could do the trick.
Roy Houn
Lilliana Perris
WTF?

I would be sooo pissed if someone tried to con me with busted needles.

Glad you got em sorted tho....pretty smooth ey?

Roy Houn
Lilliana Perris
Tight!

Lilliana Perris
Tight!

Roy Houn
thats what i wanted to hear, cheers dude...they are at home now and my Mrs opened them to check they are ok and she said you sure these are 2nd hand they look brand new to me haha...good start
Lilliana Perris
I have the Elektro's and the Scratch's.

They are both VERY VERY cool!

You will love em!

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy