CDJ1000 MK1 wont turn on

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: CDJ1000 MK1 wont turn onReply
CDJ1000 MK1 wont turn on
Posted on: 04.11.2013 by Horacio Hoscheid
So I was able to pick up a CDJ1000 MK1 for nothing because it wasn't working. The guy I got it off said that when he had a cd in it, it sounded like the cd was spinning faster and faster and then he turned it off and hasn't turned back on since. Ive opened it up and tried to figure out what was wrong with no success. Just wondering if anyone has any idea what it may be or how to fix it. Ive looked all over google and I can't find anything
Horacio Hoscheid
So I was able to pick up a CDJ1000 MK1 for nothing because it wasn't working. The guy I got it off said that when he had a cd in it, it sounded like the cd was spinning faster and faster and then he turned it off and hasn't turned back on since. Ive opened it up and tried to figure out what was wrong with no success. Just wondering if anyone has any idea what it may be or how to fix it. Ive looked all over google and I can't find anything
Teresia Janusch
The fact its powering up suggests the PSU is ok...there is a small circuit on the drive assembly and there is also a logic board, which from memory is under the LCD. Best case scenario it needs a new drive assembly, which can be bought fairly cheaply on ebay (the mk2 & 3 drives are different, more expensive and not compatible)...

Does everything else work? i.e. the LCD screen, the screen in the jog wheel, do all the lights work...the more information the better. any error codes?

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy