my 1210 is back in the repairers :-(

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: my 1210 is back in the repairers :-(Reply
my 1210 is back in the repairers :-(
Posted on: 03.11.2013 by Roy Houn
Had to take it back to the fella who fixed it few months ago as the same problems have come back. Spinning up really really fast, and stuttered once when I pressed play. Last time it was in the fella re soldered all the joints on the ic chips, well it seems the the ic chips have failed. Most likely the AN6675 and the AN6680. The guy is only going to charge me for the chips and not to do the job as its virtually the same job he did last time. So I'm hoping when I get it back towards the end of the week it will be fixed and that will be the last of my problems with it.
Petra Arra
Originally Posted by paulmac
Thankyou, me too..such a caring community ..
I agree! They even led me to how to change my target light! such a helpful bunch of guys.

well, why not try to learn how to fix it yourself. so that next time, you won't have to send it for repairs. get a service manual from the net. that's what i did for my 1200.
Roy Houn
Originally Posted by Daily Crisis
I hope your 1210s get well soon.

Roy Houn
me too, been a pain in the ass this one turn table, what was originally a cheap turntable has ended up being a normal priced one with what ive spent on it. I bought it for
Roy Houn
Had to take it back to the fella who fixed it few months ago as the same problems have come back. Spinning up really really fast, and stuttered once when I pressed play. Last time it was in the fella re soldered all the joints on the ic chips, well it seems the the ic chips have failed. Most likely the AN6675 and the AN6680. The guy is only going to charge me for the chips and not to do the job as its virtually the same job he did last time. So I'm hoping when I get it back towards the end of the week it will be fixed and that will be the last of my problems with it.
Roy Houn
Got it back toevening , all works perfectly. Ash had it playing for around 5 and 1/2 hours today along with yesterday and he said its played perfectly? On 33 its bang on everywhere, but on 45 when you take it down to -8% the pitch gets slightly erratic but you take it back up2 7% its fine as it is everywhere else on the pitch fader?? Figure that out??? Replaced the ic chips so it hasn't spun off fast or not started when you press play so the problem has gone I had.
Roy Houn
Just been speaking to the fella Ash wh is trying to fix it. He's replaced the 2 IC chips and the problem is still there, says he's replaced the transistors Q2 & Q3 with still no joy, all i can find on the internet now is the D301 a 5.1V zener diode could be at fault. If its not that then i dont know what i'l do, Ash said it may be the board then? i certainly hope not as that will kill it and i'll be a lot of money out of pocket after buying it in good faith of a mate, looks like ive been sold a dud im waiting for my phone to ring and it be Ash telling me its sorted...fingers crossed hey
Petra Arra
me and my techs wish for a speedy recovery!
Ming Devis
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your 1210 in this dark time
Roy Houn
Man *
Roy Houn
yeah me too mate. Hopefully it will, the nwn doing it is very clued up.
Lakeesha Storman
Hope this fix resolves everything my man...
Roy Houn
yeah, ive got one of those, i've changed the pitch myself and calibrated that. Just the IC chips each have maybe 12 pins or more on to un-solder and then solder in the new ones. I have never soldered before and dont even have a soldering iron. Altho, now i have the old pitch fader and board at home, i've been believeing of getting myself one and practicing on that
Petra Arra
Originally Posted by paulmac
I agree! They even led me to how to change my target light! such a helpful bunch of guys.

well, why not try to learn how to fix it yourself. so that next time, you won't have to send it for repairs. get a service manual from the net. that's what i did for my 1200.
Roy Houn
Originally Posted by Daily Crisis

Alycia Niederriter
Brunilda Kora
Ouch. Fingers crossed you're all sorted when you get this one back!
Hortensia Monet
I have been through the whole content of this blog which is very informative and knowledgeable stuff, So i would like to visit again.
Hortensia Monet
The topic that your blog deals with demands loads of research.This kind of blog always useful for blog readers.
Roy Houn
me too, been a pain in the ass this one turn table, what was originally a cheap turntable has ended up being a normal priced one with what ive spent on it. I bought it for
Federico Vilas
That sucks. Hope everything works out for you.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy