DMC Technics "champion" ltd edition silver and gold slipmats

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: DMC Technics "champion" ltd edition silver and gold slipmatsReply
DMC Technics "champion" ltd edition silver and gold slipmats
Posted on: 02.11.2013 by Roy Houn
Just got my DMC Technics "champion" ltd edition silver and gold slipmats that i bought off ebay. And to be honest i expected them to be better than they look. Firstly the packaging looks cheap and nasty and i can feel all the print raised up on the actual slip mats, are they supposed to be like that? the old technics mat i have at home the print is within the felt not on top? anyone tell me if they believe these asre real or fake pls?
Roy Houn
Not sure, I'll measure it tomorrow mate if you want, there's enough space at the far end for my laptop stand and a little gap between decks and s4...best thing about it is it cost
Roy Houn
Not sure, I'll measure it tomorrow mate if you want, there's enough space at the far end for my laptop stand and a little gap between decks and s4...best thing about it is it cost
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
believe they are real, i shall give them a whirl....not bad for
Roy Houn
Just got my DMC Technics "champion" ltd edition silver and gold slipmats that i bought off ebay. And to be honest i expected them to be better than they look. Firstly the packaging looks cheap and nasty and i can feel all the print raised up on the actual slip mats, are they supposed to be like that? the old technics mat i have at home the print is within the felt not on top? anyone tell me if they believe these asre real or fake pls?
BOUVIER Pascal
I went for it and purchased DR Suzuki's mix edition. Absolutely incredible. It's so hard to stop the platter moving, the second you let go, they are immediately back at full speed! Would highly recommend!
Roy Houn
I wouldnt say they was too slippy, to me they are perfect for mixing. I only had some numark mats off a pair of belt driven turntables i bought and never used and they was very very thin and very very slippy, these however are nothing like them thank god and i believe they are spot on. I suppose everyone has their own preferences with things like these. What do you believe you will go for then instead?
BOUVIER Pascal
I literally picked a pair of the gold type up 1 week ago and to be honest, they are too slippery for me. I'm not a scratch DJ and I prefer thicker. I'm gonna have to sell mine, been used once. Shall we say a tenner? Any takers?
Yong Aptekar
^good title!
Nedra Fresneda
Updated thread title.
Yong Aptekar
Who cares if they are real or not, they work, and they look dope! Those are some nice slip mats. How do they feel?
Ela Hoeger
Looks pretty cool man!
Roy Houn
Lakeesha Storman
Looking good man! How wide is your desk? I've got an S4 as well and two techs I'm "patiently" waiting for til I can pick up on the 21st. My 4 foot wide table ain't gonna cut it.
Roy Houn
Here's how they look
Lakeesha Storman
These?

http://www.amazon.com/DMC-Technics-S...nics+slip+mats

Hurry! Only one left!

I already got me some plain jane tech mats and thought I'd remembered seeing some similar mats to OP...dropped too much damn money lately prepping for when I get my grubs on my decks.
Roy Houn
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-DMC-Techn...item27d4c6dc8dtry these
Roy Houn
He had none left dude, was his last pair, DMC out of stock too :-( I love them....
Lannie Kutay
yo throw a link up, for dem slipmats!!
Roy Houn
Tbh when I opened the cardboard they came I thought they looked awful, I could feel the raised print and they looked really thin, I don't know what I was expecting. Any way I must have been half asleep by his morning when I went to the post office collection office on my way to work. Cos I've come home, opened them and they're excellent. The right thickness, they grip the record and slip on the platter so yes they do work haha, and they look good and finish my turntables off nicely :-) an a added bonus my he styli have just turned up too so now I can use my new elektro's :-)
Yong Aptekar
Do they work?
Roy Houn
believe they are real, i shall give them a whirl....not bad for

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy