Technics 1210 MK2 restoration

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Technics 1210 MK2 restorationReply
Technics 1210 MK2 restoration
Posted on: 10.12.2013 by Lawana Mileto
Hey,

So as the title may sujest im looking to restore my technics to their former glory.

After several years of being abused in a club, they are now mine. Now I've checked them over and they are solid, everything works fine but...

Due to their hard working life, they are looking a bit tired, scuffs aplenty, and extremely dull looking platters, with quite a bit of the black paint behind the dots has worn away in places.

Looking for someone preferbly based in the midlands who can restore them, repaint the cabinets (just the original black) and touch up the platters.

If anyone knows of someone, could be kind enough to point me in the right direction.
Lawana Mileto
Originally Posted by Patch
I might be able to help you there, mate... I've got TWO 1210mkII cabinets (metal/top part only) that have been stripped to bare metal and professionally sprayed white.

Brunilda Kora
Originally Posted by amadeus
...and to buy new cabinets I believe its rather pricey.
I might be able to help you there, mate... I've got TWO 1210mkII cabinets (metal/top part only) that have been stripped to bare metal and professionally sprayed white.

Lawana Mileto
Originally Posted by afxz
Hi buddy... I restored one of my 1210MK2's a few months ago as well, have almost completely rebuilt it by hand myself, using nothing much more than eBay for parts and YouTube for tutorials... I highly recommend this to you. I spent
dan samo
Hi buddy... I restored one of my 1210MK2's a few months ago as well, have almost completely rebuilt it by hand myself, using nothing much more than eBay for parts and YouTube for tutorials... I highly recommend this to you. I spent
Lawana Mileto

Brunilda Kora

Lawana Mileto
dan samo
Lawana Mileto

Brunilda Kora

Lawana Mileto
dan samo
Lawana Mileto

Brunilda Kora

Lawana Mileto
dan samo
Lawana Mileto
Hey,

So as the title may sujest im looking to restore my technics to their former glory.

After several years of being abused in a club, they are now mine. Now I've checked them over and they are solid, everything works fine but...

Due to their hard working life, they are looking a bit tired, scuffs aplenty, and extremely dull looking platters, with quite a bit of the black paint behind the dots has worn away in places.

Looking for someone preferbly based in the midlands who can restore them, repaint the cabinets (just the original black) and touch up the platters.

If anyone knows of someone, could be kind enough to point me in the right direction.
Lawana Mileto

Brunilda Kora

Lawana Mileto
dan samo

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy