Problem - Cue Point Buzzing

Problem - Cue Point Buzzing
Posted on: 22.02.2011 by Onie Sarandos
I am having the following problemn with my S4 software - I am getting an intense buzzing sound whenever I set a cue point on a track. So far I've only heard it through the headphones (I was playing out, and when I heard that horrible buzzing I knew I couldn't even try to raise the volume on that channel).

Its happened with 2 different S4 controllers, same lappy (I brought my MBP to a party and hooked it up to my friend's S4 and it happened the same way), and it only happens when I set a cue point (not with simply playing a track, looping, effects or samples).

Thoughts?
Onie Sarandos
I am having the following problemn with my S4 software - I am getting an intense buzzing sound whenever I set a cue point on a track. So far I've only heard it through the headphones (I was playing out, and when I heard that horrible buzzing I knew I couldn't even try to raise the volume on that channel).

Its happened with 2 different S4 controllers, same lappy (I brought my MBP to a party and hooked it up to my friend's S4 and it happened the same way), and it only happens when I set a cue point (not with simply playing a track, looping, effects or samples).

Thoughts?
Marylyn Vine
Nothin like a few years in technical support to teach you that when it comes to explaining things a picture is often worth more than a million words
Onie Sarandos
Wow. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it. Thanks guys. Slightly embarrassed, but very glad that its prob an easy fix. love the graphic, too.
Leeanna Ayla
Yep, probably the tick. Make sure it's not selected in the clock setting as well.
Marylyn Vine
Most likely, tick is enabled on the deck. If so, disable it. That should solve the problem.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy