Help setting up my s4

Help setting up my s4
Posted on: 06.08.2013 by Viva Beaulier
Hello, im trying to set up my s4.

just setting it up on a new laptop.
main thing for me is, before i downloaded the jog fx mapping (love it!) but ive noticed that while i added it on here im not able to use my sample buttons.
im quite new to this so i hope with the limited noob explenation some one can help me out.

normaly i just selected a part that i wanted to sample pres the sample buton and it was loaded in. now i only get effects.
is it possible to use the jogwheels with the DJTT S4 Mapping v1.2.2 but still being able to make use of the sample buttons?
all help/tips are apriciated!

Blessings
Viva Beaulier
Hello, im trying to set up my s4.

just setting it up on a new laptop.
main thing for me is, before i downloaded the jog fx mapping (love it!) but ive noticed that while i added it on here im not able to use my sample buttons.
im quite new to this so i hope with the limited noob explenation some one can help me out.

normaly i just selected a part that i wanted to sample pres the sample buton and it was loaded in. now i only get effects.
is it possible to use the jogwheels with the DJTT S4 Mapping v1.2.2 but still being able to make use of the sample buttons?
all help/tips are apriciated!

Blessings
Lakeesha Storman
My guess is your jog fx mapping is overwriting the sample button mappings or you completely disabled the default mappings when adding your jog fx mapping. Make sure the default mapping is still active, and if so, you may have to rip out whatever is taking over your sample button mappings in your jog fx mappings.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy