Jog fx sample button problem.

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Jog fx sample button problem.Reply
Jog fx sample button problem.
Posted on: 08.08.2013 by Viva Beaulier
Helle there, i just setup my new laptop with traktor.
Before i was using the jogfx mapping, and was still able to load up my sample buttons,
ever since i reinstalled it this is not possible, the sample buttons turned in effects.

is there someone willing to help me out here?
Viva Beaulier
Originally Posted by Stewe
What Traktor version, mapping, controller?
Sorry my bad. im working with the s4. running the 2.6.3 version with the DJTT S4 Mapping v1.2.2

my 2.6.3 version is running ok, atleast the effects are like they where. but still got the problem with the sample buttons.

somewhere down the line i must have messed up tho, cause i was believeing to do updates and afterthat the 1.0.1 version was added on to my screen.

now i have the Traktor 2 and the traktor s4 logo.

im so new to this whole computer thing.
Viva Beaulier
Helle there, i just setup my new laptop with traktor.
Before i was using the jogfx mapping, and was still able to load up my sample buttons,
ever since i reinstalled it this is not possible, the sample buttons turned in effects.

is there someone willing to help me out here?
Kellie Myrum
Sorry bro but I don't have an S4 to test and confirm your issue with the mapping right now.

Hope you find your answers eventually.
Viva Beaulier
ne input on this stewe?
still not managed to sort it out.

Bless
Viva Beaulier
Originally Posted by Stewe
Sorry my bad. im working with the s4. running the 2.6.3 version with the DJTT S4 Mapping v1.2.2

my 2.6.3 version is running ok, atleast the effects are like they where. but still got the problem with the sample buttons.

somewhere down the line i must have messed up tho, cause i was believeing to do updates and afterthat the 1.0.1 version was added on to my screen.

now i have the Traktor 2 and the traktor s4 logo.

im so new to this whole computer thing.
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy