Traktor 2.6.3 problems

Traktor 2.6.3 problems
Posted on: 15.08.2013 by Tarra Mignacca
I just bought an S2 a couple of days ago and have had a couple of problems with it.

1) I have had trouble setting a que point exactly where I want it. Whenever it acts up I try re-gridding the song and sometimes that helps but most of the time it does not. Any suggestions on how to fix that?

2) On the older versions of Traktor you are able to right click on a large group of selected songs and analyze them. I have tried that multiple times with this version (2.6.3) but have no had any luck. Is there a way to do this on the new versions?

Thanks for the help
Tarra Mignacca
I just bought an S2 a couple of days ago and have had a couple of problems with it.

1) I have had trouble setting a que point exactly where I want it. Whenever it acts up I try re-gridding the song and sometimes that helps but most of the time it does not. Any suggestions on how to fix that?

2) On the older versions of Traktor you are able to right click on a large group of selected songs and analyze them. I have tried that multiple times with this version (2.6.3) but have no had any luck. Is there a way to do this on the new versions?

Thanks for the help
Alphonso Deitchman
1. Try turning off Snap.

2. This still works fine for me.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy