Random Sound FX on Browse and Deck Loading

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Random Sound FX on Browse and Deck LoadingReply
Random Sound FX on Browse and Deck Loading
Posted on: 29.08.2013 by Thea Baczkowski
So here's a new one... to me anyways. Hopefully it is not new to others and there is an easy fix. I'm not entirely sure how to search for it as it is somewhat hard to describe so I have not had much luck searching the community s.

With no update, software or hardware change, I am suddenly experiencing the following issues:

1. When I browse using the center jog dial on the s4 through the library in Scratch Pro 2 there is a clicking sound. Each time the dial is turned and a new song is highlighted for selection there is a click that is sent through the main outs.

2. When I actually load a track to a deck (by hardware or drag and drop) there is a... echo-y, reverb-y sound that plays through the main outs on the s4.

Has anyone else experienced this? What causes it?... and more importantly, how do i get rid of it?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Mike Bennett
Professor B
Thea Baczkowski
So here's a new one... to me anyways. Hopefully it is not new to others and there is an easy fix. I'm not entirely sure how to search for it as it is somewhat hard to describe so I have not had much luck searching the community s.

With no update, software or hardware change, I am suddenly experiencing the following issues:

1. When I browse using the center jog dial on the s4 through the library in Scratch Pro 2 there is a clicking sound. Each time the dial is turned and a new song is highlighted for selection there is a click that is sent through the main outs.

2. When I actually load a track to a deck (by hardware or drag and drop) there is a... echo-y, reverb-y sound that plays through the main outs on the s4.

Has anyone else experienced this? What causes it?... and more importantly, how do i get rid of it?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Mike Bennett
Professor B

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy