Replacing LED for deck C & D?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Replacing LED for deck C & D?Reply
Replacing LED for deck C & D?
Posted on: 31.08.2013 by Warner Rotberg
Just took delivery of the S4 today and had 3 hours of absolute fun on it! Apart from a few questions I have, which im sure is just a case of being new to it........

The button and the LED for deck C & D are rubbish. I found myself more than once turning off the already playing deck and I hadnt noticed it was active/deactive. Is there any way to change it for a brighter one? A google search didnt bring anything up at all.

Thanks
Warner Rotberg
Just took delivery of the S4 today and had 3 hours of absolute fun on it! Apart from a few questions I have, which im sure is just a case of being new to it........

The button and the LED for deck C & D are rubbish. I found myself more than once turning off the already playing deck and I hadnt noticed it was active/deactive. Is there any way to change it for a brighter one? A google search didnt bring anything up at all.

Thanks
Alphonso Deitchman
Using the AC adapter will increase the brightness, but there's nothing you can do about the rubbish buttons.
Charline Dye
Not sure what problem you are having as the deck LED is the brightest one on the S4, and changing it out would void any warranty. I believe you won't have any trouble after more time with the unit.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy