Live Input on Deck C? Two versions of Traktor and two Kontrol S2's NEED Single output

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Live Input on Deck C? Two versions of Traktor and two Kontrol S2's NEED Single outputReply
Live Input on Deck C? Two versions of Traktor and two Kontrol S2's NEED Single output
Posted on: 09.08.2013 by Glynda Scerra
My friend and I are djing together. We are using our own laptops and have sync'd our traktors via MIDI and an ethernet cable. As of right now, we have to run 2 lines of output to the speakers. We do not have a mixer to have in's with a single out but I had the thought of maybe being able to send the Slave's output into Master Computer so that It can go into Traktor as a live input? would that work? I have tried to do that and didn't have the best luck but I might have missed something. Any help to get us pointed in the single output combination would be awesome.
Glynda Scerra
My friend and I are djing together. We are using our own laptops and have sync'd our traktors via MIDI and an ethernet cable. As of right now, we have to run 2 lines of output to the speakers. We do not have a mixer to have in's with a single out but I had the thought of maybe being able to send the Slave's output into Master Computer so that It can go into Traktor as a live input? would that work? I have tried to do that and didn't have the best luck but I might have missed something. Any help to get us pointed in the single output combination would be awesome.
Brunilda Kora
I was gonna suggest one of those behringer mixers. Absolutely perfect for what youneed to do.

Live Input will eat up some of your latency, I bet...
Warner Rotberg
- Could you not route the audio from 1 S4, into deck C or D as a live input?
- Can you not buy a 2nd audio device and send both outputs into that?
- You can buy a cheap mixer (very small one) and send both outputs to that, then have a single output to the amp.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Behringer-50...=Behringer+702

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Behringer-30...=Behringer+302
Alphonso Deitchman
The S2 has no inputs so your best bet is to use a 3rd external mixer to avoid latency issues.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy