Sony Vaio Fit and the S4 laptop list?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Sony Vaio Fit and the S4 laptop list?Reply
Sony Vaio Fit and the S4 laptop list?
Posted on: 30.08.2013 by Raul Bartholomay
Sorry if I am trying to kick the teeth out of a beaten dead horse but yeah I am in the market for a new laptop. And a macbook isnt financially viable for me at the moment so I was looking at a vaio fit. Anyone been using one on their S4 with or without any problems. My time is running out in buying a suitable replacement as I have a couple of gigs coming up for the month of October and I am in the dark as so to speak at the moment of what to buy.

I was also maybe hoping that we can build a sort of a list of all the current Windows 8 laptops that is able to run Traktor S4 be it with everything disabled or not. That way we can create a list for people who are looking at buying a laptop for the S4 they can get a clear idea of what works and what doesnt.

So ill start with my current laptop (which has died on me):

Alienware M18x
Windows 7
Ran it flawlessly with wireless disabled.

So it will be nice if we can build a little list like this and keep it updated.
Raul Bartholomay
Sorry if I am trying to kick the teeth out of a beaten dead horse but yeah I am in the market for a new laptop. And a macbook isnt financially viable for me at the moment so I was looking at a vaio fit. Anyone been using one on their S4 with or without any problems. My time is running out in buying a suitable replacement as I have a couple of gigs coming up for the month of October and I am in the dark as so to speak at the moment of what to buy.

I was also maybe hoping that we can build a sort of a list of all the current Windows 8 laptops that is able to run Traktor S4 be it with everything disabled or not. That way we can create a list for people who are looking at buying a laptop for the S4 they can get a clear idea of what works and what doesnt.

So ill start with my current laptop (which has died on me):

Alienware M18x
Windows 7
Ran it flawlessly with wireless disabled.

So it will be nice if we can build a little list like this and keep it updated.
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Packard bell nm86, win 7, 64 bit ,i3 , 6 gig ram. Runs great after using a scrpit and optimised account. Want to get an ssd for it and dual boot seperate accounts for traktor and other shit.

On a side note, previous laptops I used always gave me a ground loop noise issue. This one does not.
Warner Rotberg
I've got a Dell E6340 or E6420 (cant remember which!). I sacked off Windows 8 as soon as I got it and downgraded to W7 64bit and optimised the shizzle out of it.

Upgraded to 8GB RAM.

LatencyMon shows it runs at about 30-60ms.

Dual boot, one dedicated to audio (traktor & ableton).
Run a script as well.

Runs like a dream!

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy