Traktor s4 799$ now.....

Traktor s4 799$ now.....
Posted on: 31.08.2013 by Isela Retano
Just to inform anyone they finally increased the price of the traktor s4 to 799 I don't know why though, what do you guys believe about it, I feel that they will have very little sales because people know how much they really could've gotten one for and know how much they could get one for. I know I'm not buying one at that price level.
Isela Retano
Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet
Didn't you say yours was in the shrinkwrap? Sounds pretty new to me
Yup it is literally brand new so I guess I did time to start getting tips to mixing
Isela Retano
So you got a brand new s4 for 500 and you're asking if it's a good deal when you knew the sale price was 599?
Yeah I know it's a good deal but I was wondering if it was the best deal because someone told me they got a brand new one for 500
Isela Retano
Yeah, 5 bones is a good deal. I believe that's what the sale price was or maybe it was 599? I don't remember what I paid for mine, but it was the sale price with the rokit monitor bundle from djtt.
It's 599 sale pice but I got Mine for 500.
Nedra Fresneda
NI summer sales are nothing new.

Originally Posted by KarbonNY
Damn I didn't know that any word on another sale?
S2 is on sale at $399
Isela Retano
Originally Posted by padi_04
It was a summer sale and they did say it was ending Aug 31st.
Warner Rotberg
I bought mine 2nd hand, only been used 5 or 6 times for
Lorilee Zinnerman
Just to inform anyone they finally increased the price of the traktor s4 to 799 I don't know why though, what do you guys believe about it, I feel that they will have very little sales because people know how much they really could've gotten one for and know how much they could get one for. I know I'm not buying one at that price level.

On NI site Kontrol S4 is out of stock
Isela Retano
Lakeesha Storman
youtube, learn music structure, (counting to 32) and screw around with everything (different filters and eq types in traktor, effects) record yourself and listen. Note what transitions sounded good and what didn't. Repeat.
Isela Retano
Yup it is literally brand new so I guess I did time to start getting tips to mixing
Lakeesha Storman
Isela Retano
So you got a brand new s4 for 500 and you're asking if it's a good deal when you knew the sale price was 599?
Yeah I know it's a good deal but I was wondering if it was the best deal because someone told me they got a brand new one for 500
Lakeesha Storman
Isela Retano
Yeah, 5 bones is a good deal. I believe that's what the sale price was or maybe it was 599? I don't remember what I paid for mine, but it was the sale price with the rokit monitor bundle from djtt.
It's 599 sale pice but I got Mine for 500.
Lakeesha Storman
Lea Figarola
I'd say it was a good deal if u got it with software. Its going for 599.99 brand new with traktor pro 2
Isela Retano
I got the s4 for 500 is that a good deal.. And it's brand new unwrapped
Many Farnsley
I talked to djtt support and they told me ni is going to stop releasing the s4 to distributors period. Doesnt make sense why they would raise the price up then. It sounds like they are trying to sell out of them, but then dont get why stop distributing them and raise the price as well.
Nedra Fresneda
NI summer sales are nothing new.

S2 is on sale at $399
Isela Retano
Honestly I don't believe anybody will buy it at that price knowing the price drop capability
Isela Retano
Originally Posted by padi_04
Nedra Fresneda
Warner Rotberg
I bought mine 2nd hand, only been used 5 or 6 times for
Lorilee Zinnerman

On NI site Kontrol S4 is out of stock
Josef Modine
got mine second hand for a little over $500 in a very good condition
I believe it was worth it. glad they didn't raise it sooner though haha

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy