flushing background tasks

flushing background tasks
Posted on: 10.09.2013 by Keturah Mcglashan
Hi all. Have had several issues recently with traktor but have finally got it to at least play again after a reinstall. Now however I get this flushing background tasks message that lingers when I close it and I end up having to do a task manager close. Any ideas how to stop this? Its a win7 laptop
Thanks
Keturah Mcglashan
Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet
I've noticed it I play a really big file in Traktor, then close it takes forever to close and do all it does upon closing. This has occurred when recording for an hour or so, then throwing that file into one of the decks and playing. So, if something along those lines is occurring, I'd just let it go and see if it closes down eventually or not.

If that's not the case, I'd probably contact NI. My guess is your laptop isn't powerful enough to handle stuff for Traktor or there's some kind of infinite loop brought on potentially by the re-install.
Its not my laptop as it was running perfectly fine before any of this. It has 8gb ram and i5 and worked like a dream prior to any of this. Googling the issue it seems many people got the same issue after an update. They suggest it could also be a corrupt file but I havent added anything new for ages and weeks before any hint of an issue.
Keturah Mcglashan
Hi all. Have had several issues recently with traktor but have finally got it to at least play again after a reinstall. Now however I get this flushing background tasks message that lingers when I close it and I end up having to do a task manager close. Any ideas how to stop this? Its a win7 laptop
Thanks
Ginette Meuth
Hi there,

did you check your harddisk for Errors?
Keturah Mcglashan
Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet
I've noticed it I play a really big file in Traktor, then close it takes forever to close and do all it does upon closing. This has occurred when recording for an hour or so, then throwing that file into one of the decks and playing. So, if something along those lines is occurring, I'd just let it go and see if it closes down eventually or not.

If that's not the case, I'd probably contact NI. My guess is your laptop isn't powerful enough to handle stuff for Traktor or there's some kind of infinite loop brought on potentially by the re-install.
Its not my laptop as it was running perfectly fine before any of this. It has 8gb ram and i5 and worked like a dream prior to any of this. Googling the issue it seems many people got the same issue after an update. They suggest it could also be a corrupt file but I havent added anything new for ages and weeks before any hint of an issue.
Lakeesha Storman

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy