Buy a new s4 without software?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Buy a new s4 without software?Reply
Buy a new s4 without software?
Posted on: 10.09.2013 by Marin Boyea
Hello, i bought the S4 sometime last year and it started to glitch out and only had it for about 4 months, i was able to use the warranty wich sucked because i really barely got to use it. Anyway Native Instrument replaced it with a refurbished one that is all scratched up and it really killed my vibe that they did that to me. Now this Refurbished S4 is starting to glitch out and I'm just wondering is there anywhere legit that i can by just the S4 controller brand spankin new.

The volume fader on the first track(Deck A) moves up by itself in the traktor software when the psychical fader on the S4 is all the way down. The is the current glitch on the replace/refurbished S4.

I did re calibrate all the knobs faders and jogwheels, still the problem persist.

Any feed back would be appreciated, Thanks
Marin Boyea
Hello, i bought the S4 sometime last year and it started to glitch out and only had it for about 4 months, i was able to use the warranty wich sucked because i really barely got to use it. Anyway Native Instrument replaced it with a refurbished one that is all scratched up and it really killed my vibe that they did that to me. Now this Refurbished S4 is starting to glitch out and I'm just wondering is there anywhere legit that i can by just the S4 controller brand spankin new.

The volume fader on the first track(Deck A) moves up by itself in the traktor software when the psychical fader on the S4 is all the way down. The is the current glitch on the replace/refurbished S4.

I did re calibrate all the knobs faders and jogwheels, still the problem persist.

Any feed back would be appreciated, Thanks
Alphonso Deitchman
Contact NI for another replacement. I believe they can sell you a new unit for a reduced price if you send yours in.
Lakeesha Storman
can't you try the warranty again? That way you shouldn't have to purchase anything?

And if you really want something different, you've had 2 S4s glitch out...if I were you, I'd probably go a different route.

Don't know of anyplace you can get it without the software since it's standard for it to come with the software. Best bets would be to try to look online such as craigslist/ebay where you might be able to get one brand new or close to brand new. Tell the seller you don't need the software and see if they'll hook you up with a discount.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy