Getting an S4 need some advice.

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Getting an S4 need some advice.Reply
Getting an S4 need some advice.
Posted on: 04.09.2013 by Lea Figarola
So I will be purchasing my first controller this weekend a S4. This is my first controller but I've messed around with the numark idj pro that my friend has a good amount of times now, which led me to purchase the s4. Obviously the s4 is a totally different controller software/performance wise.

I was looking for some beginner help, It's not like this is my first time ever getting into djing but something that can help me step up my game when I get my s4. Any advice is welcome or if you could point me into the right direction (other form posts, youtube vids, etc) would be greatly appreciated.
Lea Figarola
So I will be purchasing my first controller this weekend a S4. This is my first controller but I've messed around with the numark idj pro that my friend has a good amount of times now, which led me to purchase the s4. Obviously the s4 is a totally different controller software/performance wise.

I was looking for some beginner help, It's not like this is my first time ever getting into djing but something that can help me step up my game when I get my s4. Any advice is welcome or if you could point me into the right direction (other form posts, youtube vids, etc) would be greatly appreciated.
Warner Rotberg
These helped me a LOT when I first bought mine. And reading the .pdf manual helps a lot toward learning all the shortcuts and its potential!

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy