New s4 mk2 are you getting one?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: New s4 mk2 are you getting one?Reply
New s4 mk2 are you getting one?
Posted on: 15.09.2013 by Many Farnsley
Well with the new s4 being released, is anyone actually going to be purchasing this? I want a s4 (currently have the 4trak) but just don't see the point 799$ for colored buttons , flux button, and so called remix deck control? I don't see any xlr outputs, still no real booth outputs. What would be the benefits of purchasing this over a used s4 for 400$ less? What are your thoughts? I didnt see any other posts on the s4 mk2 so i apologize if this is a duplicate post.
Many Farnsley
Well with the new s4 being released, is anyone actually going to be purchasing this? I want a s4 (currently have the 4trak) but just don't see the point 799$ for colored buttons , flux button, and so called remix deck control? I don't see any xlr outputs, still no real booth outputs. What would be the benefits of purchasing this over a used s4 for 400$ less? What are your thoughts? I didnt see any other posts on the s4 mk2 so i apologize if this is a duplicate post.
Nedra Fresneda
http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=74371
Kellie Myrum
I would use one for mappings but that's it. Kinda get used to my Livid and Spectra setup and I absolutely love the feel of this units.
Roseline Canright
Nope. Love how my S4 is broken in (in a good way)

Buttons and case has held up perfectly even after 2 years of bangin on it.

Love the new model, but I'm still learning cool techniques on my S4.

After playing on a few other controllers and CDJ's... by far... the S4 is my main squeeze.

Might try to go to guitar center if the get the new model and check it out first hand.
Monserrate Rupnow
I'd get one of the new ones if I didn't have an old one, definitely. Lot of people hating on it, but I believe it was expected based on what NI did with the Maschine update. Still the best all in one controller for Traktor IMO.
Lakeesha Storman
Check the general section.

I already have an S4, so definitely won't be looking to get this. And if I didn't have one already, I would probably still opt for the old one due to price reasons. If I had an iPad, it might be a different story.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy