Creating a tracklist automatically

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Creating a tracklist automaticallyReply
Creating a tracklist automatically
Posted on: 16.09.2013 by Brianne Laidig
I am not really sure what to search for but sometimes I get in to a set and just start pulling songs from different folders. Is there anyway that traktor can save the playlist with the song titles? I know it puts a check mark next to the ones you have played but is there a way to recall them in the order? Thank you for the help I hope this is not a dumb question!
Brianne Laidig
I am not really sure what to search for but sometimes I get in to a set and just start pulling songs from different folders. Is there anyway that traktor can save the playlist with the song titles? I know it puts a check mark next to the ones you have played but is there a way to recall them in the order? Thank you for the help I hope this is not a dumb question!
Latoria Kavulich
yes you want to go into EXPLORER>ARCHIVE and choose the date, or HISTORY to recall the current session.
Charline Dye
There is a history folder that will show all the songs you play.

I'm not at my computer now, but I believe you can make a new playlist, select the songs in history you want for the playlist and drag them into it. If that isn't correct, consult the manual.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy