[Help Please] Backuped and updated Traktor 2 - Lost "Collection" playlist

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: [Help Please] Backuped and updated Traktor 2 - Lost "Collection" playlistReply
[Help Please] Backuped and updated Traktor 2 - Lost "Collection" playlist
Posted on: 21.09.2013 by Cortney Chanson
Hey everyone. So i just wanted to update my traktor to 2.6.3 and before i did that, i did a backup of my Settings, collection etc using the http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...Traktor-Backup thread.

After backing up, i downloaded and installed the Traktor update from Service Center. Everything went smooth, and i started up my Traktor 2.6.3 and imported my settings.tsi. Then i imported the collection.nml and got all my playlists, cue points etc back. The only thing missing was my BIG playlist called "Collection". (I have other playlists called 'Disco', 'Chill', 'Classics & Hits' etc). Now, the "Collection" playlist is the MOST important one, since it has all my "party tracks" from my whole computer, and is where i store almost everything. I got 2 gigs this weekend so i'm really desperate for some help.

All help is appreciated! Thanks in advance, hope you guys will tell me what i did wrong or help me solve this I've attached a screenshot.

- Anton Sherar
Cortney Chanson
Hey everyone. So i just wanted to update my traktor to 2.6.3 and before i did that, i did a backup of my Settings, collection etc using the http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...Traktor-Backup thread.

After backing up, i downloaded and installed the Traktor update from Service Center. Everything went smooth, and i started up my Traktor 2.6.3 and imported my settings.tsi. Then i imported the collection.nml and got all my playlists, cue points etc back. The only thing missing was my BIG playlist called "Collection". (I have other playlists called 'Disco', 'Chill', 'Classics & Hits' etc). Now, the "Collection" playlist is the MOST important one, since it has all my "party tracks" from my whole computer, and is where i store almost everything. I got 2 gigs this weekend so i'm really desperate for some help.

All help is appreciated! Thanks in advance, hope you guys will tell me what i did wrong or help me solve this I've attached a screenshot.

- Anton Sherar
Latoria Kavulich
Don't post the same question in multiple community s please. Next time both get deleted.
Cortney Chanson
I can't thank you enough man. Thank you so much for the quick response and the help!! It works now.. and yes i agree it is weird that it doesn't import my most important playlist.. but ah well it works now. Again thanks!
Claire Auyeung
So all got back right after updating and importing except for that specific file??
Strange.
Here's a method that should work anyhow.
Go to c:\program files\N.I.\Traktor 2\Backup.
Run your previous *.exe here for one time.
Export your playlist to a folder on your HDD.
Close Traktor and run your current 2.6.3 from your desktop icon.
Import it and you should be OK.

But, importing your previous collection should work, even without making backups..

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy