How to set up Traktor Pro 2 on a Mac to make MF 3D work

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: How to set up Traktor Pro 2 on a Mac to make MF 3D workReply
How to set up Traktor Pro 2 on a Mac to make MF 3D work
Posted on: 17.09.2013 by Danica Egly
Hi Guys, I just got a MF 3D and Traktor Pro 2 from NI.
But I dont know how to set up Traktor Pro 2 properly as I am just a rookie in the world of DJing.
Could anyone who has ever figured this out successfully help me out? Thank you.
Q1 Are you using an external controller? guess I should select Yes as I am using a MF 3D
But I am not sure what to select when it comes to "choose your manufacturer and model" as I don't see DJTT and MF 3D on the lists there.
I also have no idea how to answer questions like "Are you using an external mixer?" and "Select your setup"
Plus, I found that on the drop-down menu under In-Port, theres only 2 options: None and Keyboard, and theres no menu at all under Out-port without showing the MF 3D plugged in my Mac via USB
Please help me make my MF 3D work, it is really frustrating when you have got everything you need but all you can do is let them sit there instead of rocking and having fun
Thank you sincerely
Chris
Danica Egly
Hi Guys, I just got a MF 3D and Traktor Pro 2 from NI.
But I dont know how to set up Traktor Pro 2 properly as I am just a rookie in the world of DJing.
Could anyone who has ever figured this out successfully help me out? Thank you.
Q1 Are you using an external controller? guess I should select Yes as I am using a MF 3D
But I am not sure what to select when it comes to "choose your manufacturer and model" as I don't see DJTT and MF 3D on the lists there.
I also have no idea how to answer questions like "Are you using an external mixer?" and "Select your setup"
Plus, I found that on the drop-down menu under In-Port, theres only 2 options: None and Keyboard, and theres no menu at all under Out-port without showing the MF 3D plugged in my Mac via USB
Please help me make my MF 3D work, it is really frustrating when you have got everything you need but all you can do is let them sit there instead of rocking and having fun
Thank you sincerely
Chris
Kellie Myrum
Skip setup wizard > plug your 3D > import the mapping file > set MIDI in/out port to MF3D > test
Nedra Fresneda
Midi Fighter 3D

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy