Audio 10 + Kontrol S4 + Technics 1200 MK2 routing problems???

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Audio 10 + Kontrol S4 + Technics 1200 MK2 routing problems???Reply
Audio 10 + Kontrol S4 + Technics 1200 MK2 routing problems???
Posted on: 19.09.2013 by Vicenta Williame
I recently got an Audio 10 and i'm having troubles routing my traktor kontrol s4 and technics 1200 mk2's to work with it. I got the Audio 10 to ultimately replace my S4 with a real high end mixer but i won't have a chance to do that for a few weeks as i save more $, so i'm hoping this can work out in the mean time..

my setup

Audio 10
Traktor S4
2x Technics 1210 Mk2
2x KRK Rokit 6

my question is, is it possible to have this setup work properly? because the S4 doesn't have RCA connections for decks A/B, i can only route RCA's from the Audio 10 to the deck C/D RCA's in the back of the S4.. i'm a little mixed up on how to properly connect everything and what settings to change to have the Audio 10 work with my timecode vinyl. I also use a pair of KRK Rokit 6's that connect with a 1/4" and the Audio 10 doesn't have that. would anyone be able to help out with this problem?
Vicenta Williame
I recently got an Audio 10 and i'm having troubles routing my traktor kontrol s4 and technics 1200 mk2's to work with it. I got the Audio 10 to ultimately replace my S4 with a real high end mixer but i won't have a chance to do that for a few weeks as i save more $, so i'm hoping this can work out in the mean time..

my setup

Audio 10
Traktor S4
2x Technics 1210 Mk2
2x KRK Rokit 6

my question is, is it possible to have this setup work properly? because the S4 doesn't have RCA connections for decks A/B, i can only route RCA's from the Audio 10 to the deck C/D RCA's in the back of the S4.. i'm a little mixed up on how to properly connect everything and what settings to change to have the Audio 10 work with my timecode vinyl. I also use a pair of KRK Rokit 6's that connect with a 1/4" and the Audio 10 doesn't have that. would anyone be able to help out with this problem?
Alphonso Deitchman
The Audio 10 is actually useless in this setup. Connect your S4 to the Rokits via TRS 1/4" cables, and the Technics to the S4 with RCAs.

Use Traktor's Input Routing to send the timecode to the correct deck. And use Internal Mixing mode for your Output Routing.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy