Will the MK1 decrease in price when the MK2 is released?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Will the MK1 decrease in price when the MK2 is released?Reply
Will the MK1 decrease in price when the MK2 is released?
Posted on: 25.09.2013 by Shanda Engles
With the S2 mk2 and S4 mk2 coming out in October, will the mk1 decrease in price or will it stay the same?

I'm looking to buy a new S4 mk1 as it's cheaper, but would I benefit from more savings if I wait until October?
Many Farnsley
Originally Posted by synthet1c
They will probably pull it off the shelves within a couple of months so people can't choose the cheaper option and have to get the Mk2
I thought that too i called a few places and they said they had a few hundred at there wharehouse. So I don't know if they would just pull them or what. Not really sure how that would work. I am waiting to find out I am wanting the s4 i believe as well.
Shanda Engles
With the S2 mk2 and S4 mk2 coming out in October, will the mk1 decrease in price or will it stay the same?

I'm looking to buy a new S4 mk1 as it's cheaper, but would I benefit from more savings if I wait until October?
Many Farnsley
Originally Posted by synthet1c
They will probably pull it off the shelves within a couple of months so people can't choose the cheaper option and have to get the Mk2
I thought that too i called a few places and they said they had a few hundred at there wharehouse. So I don't know if they would just pull them or what. Not really sure how that would work. I am waiting to find out I am wanting the s4 i believe as well.
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
Many Farnsley
i would say that is more then a safe bet to say the s4 and s2 mk1 will be cheaper come october

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy