Traktor DJ Metasync and S2 integration

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Traktor DJ Metasync and S2 integrationReply
Traktor DJ Metasync and S2 integration
Posted on: 02.10.2013 by Isaac Suris
Hello,

I'm trying to set up traktor DJ on my phone so that I can prep tracks when I'm on the move. I've gone through the set up guide on the native instruments website. It says select Preferences > Dropbox. However I don't have the dropbox option so I can't even turn it on. Has anyone else had this issue? Seems like a weird one, probably just me being a ReeeeeeeTard.

Also is there anyway I can use TDJ in my sets, the main reason I ask is that I like the effects lay out more then turning the nobs on my S2. If there isn't anything on TDJ does anyone know any different apps that could work?

Thanks,
Isaac Suris
Hello,

I'm trying to set up traktor DJ on my phone so that I can prep tracks when I'm on the move. I've gone through the set up guide on the native instruments website. It says select Preferences > Dropbox. However I don't have the dropbox option so I can't even turn it on. Has anyone else had this issue? Seems like a weird one, probably just me being a ReeeeeeeTard.

Also is there anyway I can use TDJ in my sets, the main reason I ask is that I like the effects lay out more then turning the nobs on my S2. If there isn't anything on TDJ does anyone know any different apps that could work?

Thanks,

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy