improve sound from s4??

improve sound from s4??
Posted on: 04.10.2013 by Nancie Degregorio
Hi.. I got a s4 with some Alesis monitors...the thing is when I play music from computer hard drive the sound coming from the monitors is better than when I play from the s4...I mean it sounds crispier and is nicer to listen ...any settings I can change to improve the sound coming from the s4??? Thanks a lot
Stasia Scown
Originally Posted by kakalavak
Hi.. I got a s4 with some Alesis monitors...the thing is when I play music from computer hard drive the sound coming from the monitors is better than when I play from the s4...I mean it sounds crispier and is nicer to listen ...any settings I can change to improve the sound coming from the s4??? Thanks a lot
try radial engineering j+4. gives u more headroom, will make it sound punchy as well. s4 by default sounds quite cold imo.

also another option is lower your main output levels from traktor, about -3 to -6db should be fine. use the master volume knob on the s4 to get it louder. this way your s4 won't distort as easily when 2 tracks are mixed. (this is just to help the s4 have more headroom, not make it sound nicer)

using an external soundcard is your best bet for great sound.
Nancie Degregorio
Stasia Scown
Originally Posted by kakalavak
try radial engineering j+4. gives u more headroom, will make it sound punchy as well. s4 by default sounds quite cold imo.

also another option is lower your main output levels from traktor, about -3 to -6db should be fine. use the master volume knob on the s4 to get it louder. this way your s4 won't distort as easily when 2 tracks are mixed. (this is just to help the s4 have more headroom, not make it sound nicer)

using an external soundcard is your best bet for great sound.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy