Help w/ Traktor Kontrol S4

Help w/ Traktor Kontrol S4
Posted on: 07.10.2013 by Denyse Dantas
NEED SOME HELP REGARDING NI S4:
I have been having problems with my left tempo fader and deck B volume fader. Both seem to be shorting out where they wont stay steady in traktor. Ill be playing a song and the tempo will rapidly change or jump values like theres a short in the circuit. Ive brought it to two repair shops already and both failed in fixing the problem. My warranty is also up with NI so I need to know what my next plan of action is. I absolutely need this fixed permanently!
Denyse Dantas
NEED SOME HELP REGARDING NI S4:
I have been having problems with my left tempo fader and deck B volume fader. Both seem to be shorting out where they wont stay steady in traktor. Ill be playing a song and the tempo will rapidly change or jump values like theres a short in the circuit. Ive brought it to two repair shops already and both failed in fixing the problem. My warranty is also up with NI so I need to know what my next plan of action is. I absolutely need this fixed permanently!
Libbie Orion
get a letter from both shops saying they couldnt fix it
try contacting NI about it and see if they will issue a replacement at a low cost or an upgrade at a low cost.

Now this is only IF NI doesnt say "Hey you had someone else open the case... and that voids the warranty... sorry"

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy