Traktor S4 Default Mapping

Traktor S4 Default Mapping
Posted on: 12.10.2013 by Darline Maharaj
Hi a few weeks ago I put the dj tech tools s4 mapping on traktor, but I now want to switch back to the default mapping that came with the s4. I went to Controller Manager and under device I clicked Traktor- Kontrol S4- Default and put the in port as S4. Everything seems to be working, but the play button and the sync button do not work..I have to press it on my computer. Can anyone help me get the play and sync button work? Thank you! Here is a picture of what it looks like Screen Shot 2013-10-12 at 6.47.47 PM.jpg
Darline Maharaj
Originally Posted by makar1
Delete all mappings from Controller Manager, and run the Setup Wizard.
Thank you!!
Darline Maharaj
Hi a few weeks ago I put the dj tech tools s4 mapping on traktor, but I now want to switch back to the default mapping that came with the s4. I went to Controller Manager and under device I clicked Traktor- Kontrol S4- Default and put the in port as S4. Everything seems to be working, but the play button and the sync button do not work..I have to press it on my computer. Can anyone help me get the play and sync button work? Thank you! Here is a picture of what it looks like Screen Shot 2013-10-12 at 6.47.47 PM.jpg
Darline Maharaj
Originally Posted by makar1
Thank you!!
Alphonso Deitchman

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy