Kontrol S4 Instant Grat not working

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Kontrol S4 Instant Grat not workingReply
Kontrol S4 Instant Grat not working
Posted on: 13.10.2013 by Erica Estimable
Hi people,
I recently acquired an S4 (Previous setup S2 & Midifighter Classic). Plugged in the S4, run setup wizard which changed everything from the S2 to the S4 (also knock out the Instant Grat tsi)
So I went in to 'Controller manager' to add the Instant Grat mapping and it doesn't work. The MF is acting the way it should (LEDs all lighting up where they should) but all the effects are wrong.
Any thought anyone, what am I doing wrong?
Erica Estimable
Hi people,
I recently acquired an S4 (Previous setup S2 & Midifighter Classic). Plugged in the S4, run setup wizard which changed everything from the S2 to the S4 (also knock out the Instant Grat tsi)
So I went in to 'Controller manager' to add the Instant Grat mapping and it doesn't work. The MF is acting the way it should (LEDs all lighting up where they should) but all the effects are wrong.
Any thought anyone, what am I doing wrong?
Charline Dye
Glad to help!
Erica Estimable
Brilliant! Works a treat. Thank you so much VanGogo
Charline Dye
You need to import the midifighter mapping first(using the big import button at the bottom) and check mappings and effects to import, then import the S4 mapping using the add button under devices at the top.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy