Standard Traktor S4 .tsi in Midi mode?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Standard Traktor S4 .tsi in Midi mode?Reply
Standard Traktor S4 .tsi in Midi mode?
Posted on: 14.04.2011 by Mee Pennucci
Is it possible to export the standard traktor S4 .tsi in MIDI mode so I can use the standard controls and also control some fx and volume faders in ableton when i'm routing the audio through Jack OSX?

Thanks in advance
Mee Pennucci
Is it possible to export the standard traktor S4 .tsi in MIDI mode so I can use the standard controls and also control some fx and volume faders in ableton when i'm routing the audio through Jack OSX?

Thanks in advance
Arlette Herubin
so has there been an update about midi-mode mappings for S4 since 2010? I'd really like to have them.
Francina Decosse
But with user mappings you stay in NHL and cannot send MIDI to Ableton, which is the OP's goal.

EDIT: I really need NI to give the way for disabling of the built-in mapping commands. Wonder how long it would take them, especially since they announced it on the TOR session almost two months ago ...
Leeanna Ayla
You could do user mappings.

http://www.traktorbible.com/en/kontr...rmappings.aspx
Francina Decosse
You can not export it, but you can use this mapping as a base:
http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=109

Don't know if there are newer updates on this, but you could search the NI community if Telly has uploaded something there ...

Also note that NI are working on mapping management improvements for the S4, but afaik, it's in the NHL mode, not in MIDI.
Tenisha Docarmo
well aware & would still like a TSI in MIDI mode. this enables better customization, not to mention the ability to send MIDI to another source, say a DMX controller.
Leeanna Ayla
You know you lose your display stuff on the S4 in midi mode?

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy