Right speaker doesn't work

Right speaker doesn't work
Posted on: 18.10.2013 by Noelia Lasse
Hi! I've been using Traktor S4 for quite a while and haven't had any problems with it. But now I really need help with a thing. When I connect my speakers to my S4 in the Main Out 1 or 2 (Aux) only the left speaker work. The right speaker which I control the volume with is silent. The subwoofer works properly. I've also tried other speakers and they have the same problem. Any ideas? I've tried to configure the Output Routing, but it doesn't help. Would love if someone could help me.

Cheers, Elvis
Noelia Lasse
Hi! I've been using Traktor S4 for quite a while and haven't had any problems with it. But now I really need help with a thing. When I connect my speakers to my S4 in the Main Out 1 or 2 (Aux) only the left speaker work. The right speaker which I control the volume with is silent. The subwoofer works properly. I've also tried other speakers and they have the same problem. Any ideas? I've tried to configure the Output Routing, but it doesn't help. Would love if someone could help me.

Cheers, Elvis
Charline Dye
Check in preferences that your master outs are both selected.
Also check if it happens on all decks, if not check the pan knob in the software.
Alphonso Deitchman
The S4 outputs are mono only. If you only use one output, you'll only hear sound from one speaker.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy