post your latency with s4,thanks

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: post your latency with s4,thanksReply
post your latency with s4,thanks
Posted on: 09.09.2011 by Hyman Bordenkircher
my mb is old 3-4years i believe, never had problems really c2d 2.2ghz 2gb ram mac for traktor windows via bootcamp for other stuff.. i had latecy below 10ms with a terratec aureon usb soundcard (20euro) and now with traktor kontrol s4 its 17.7ms in mac osx (latest before lion)? in windows i have lower latency i dont know it is not affecting my performance but i believe its too high for traktor kontrol s4 with traktor pro 2?

what do you guys believe i am interested in your latency setting and values when using traktor kontrol s4 ? thanks
Malcolm Leckenby
Originally Posted by Tarekith
Wow, you guys run crazy low latencies 256 samples here for my S4, works and feels fine to me, so I dont bother to go lower and deal with the added CPU overhead.
what cpu overhead ? :-)

More people should post some pics!!! , who has the OS + traktor latency highscore ??
Hyman Bordenkircher
my mb is old 3-4years i believe, never had problems really c2d 2.2ghz 2gb ram mac for traktor windows via bootcamp for other stuff.. i had latecy below 10ms with a terratec aureon usb soundcard (20euro) and now with traktor kontrol s4 its 17.7ms in mac osx (latest before lion)? in windows i have lower latency i dont know it is not affecting my performance but i believe its too high for traktor kontrol s4 with traktor pro 2?

what do you guys believe i am interested in your latency setting and values when using traktor kontrol s4 ? thanks
Monty Strauder
Hey, iam @ 11,7ms

System: Macbook pro 2,5ghz Core 2 Duo - 667Mhz 4GB RAM

my System is going down wenn i using 4 Remix decks and pitch all samples and use all 4 FX units... i believe is the ultimate test for Traktor systems O_o
Malcolm Leckenby
Originally Posted by Tarekith
Wow, you guys run crazy low latencies 256 samples here for my S4, works and feels fine to me, so I dont bother to go lower and deal with the added CPU overhead.
what cpu overhead ? :-)

More people should post some pics!!! , who has the OS + traktor latency highscore ??
Monserrate Rupnow
Lakeesha Storman
Mine is the same as Paka Ono as are my buffers.
Malcolm Leckenby
s2 mk1 & tsp 2.6.4 & windows xp
Kanesha Dalmer
hi can anyone help me please I have same issues with latency but it wont let me move they adjustment I cant also find my s4 control panel I believe for some reason it may not of loaded just would like to ask before I wipe everything out and start again had nothing but trouble with mine fell so pissed off with it switch from serato to traktor have the s4 f1 x1 and have struggled to make everything work

I have new laptop HP i5 6mb 1tb windows 8 64b

I know its prob just me but im lost a little I keep believeing may have to just uninstall and reload everything I have done all the updates I have everything working just when I use effects its sends s4 crazy and delay with cracks

thanks for help
Bunny Collie
The last time I looked was the other day on my p.c was 7.4 latency

Amd dual core 2.4ghz
4 gb ram
64 bit win 7

I run Tuneup utilities on turbo mode , so no other programs are running besides tracktor and machine ( i was actually surprised myself because i believe this computer is rubbish)
Salley Whybrew
Does the Mac traktor version have diagnostics test?
Byron Dipple
Running same settings at smitten (44khz, 32 process buffer, 1ms usb buffer) with a 5.3 latency. my Dell E6420 (windows 7 64bit, i5-2540M, 8gb RAM) runs traktor with all windows theme settings on, wifi, etc and holds a pretty stable DPC latency:

Len Lukawski
http://youtu.be/_JVkXDXg4Ww
Len Lukawski
Putting you a little something together mate...
Karolis Petrauskas
Smitten is that with your script? Also what processor are you running?

Thanks
Glennis Cartin
10.4ms - On Windows 7 64-bit, running i7 processor and 6GB RAM

Couldn't have been easier for me, just plug and play. No fiddling whatsoever
Hyman Bordenkircher
nice to see good windows values
Lacy Contrino
While were on subject...
Im not sure how this latency works

I have a core I5 Acer

How much Sample rate and Processor Buffer could I be handling?

I have not had any drop outs with the default settings
Len Lukawski

Neville Blackinton
I use Win 7 and my latency is 10ms with a 256 ASIO buffer size.

You can also adjust the S4 USB settings in the control panel which is where I suggest you look to get back to ~10ms.
Hyman Bordenkircher
is it so hard to POST YOUR LATENCY WITH S4 ON MAC OR WINDOWS

PLEASE PEOPLE?!?

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy