traktor kontrol s4 problems

traktor kontrol s4 problems
Posted on: 31.10.2013 by Basil Kantner
hi there i have just bought a s4 and i seem to be having a problem that when i mix a track in all the lights will flash on and off and in the headphones the volume will go up and down when this is happening i havent a clue why this is happening so hopefully someone will be able to help me out
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by gkarl187
Hi there I forgot to mention I bought it second so I checked the power supply it was a 16 volt so I have now swapped to a 9 volt and it seems to be working fine now
Yeah that would be the problem.
These are the specs for the S4 PSU: Input: 100-240 VAC, 60/50 Hz, Output: 9 VDC, 1200 mA
Basil Kantner
Originally Posted by Sambo
ALL the lights? Do the lights flash in time to the volume dips? Cause if so then you've got a power issue and need to return it.
Hi there I forgot to mention I bought it second so I checked the power supply it was a 16 volt so I have now swapped to a 9 volt and it seems to be working fine now
Basil Kantner
hi there i have just bought a s4 and i seem to be having a problem that when i mix a track in all the lights will flash on and off and in the headphones the volume will go up and down when this is happening i havent a clue why this is happening so hopefully someone will be able to help me out
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Having more than 9v should be fine. The S4 will only draw what it needs. If the power is too low and especially if the PSU is lower than 1.2A it will not supply the required power so the LED's are likely to flash plus you will eventually burn the PSU out.
Alphonso Deitchman
The S4 does say 9-20V on the back. Maybe your supply was AC or too low current?
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by gkarl187
Yeah that would be the problem.
These are the specs for the S4 PSU: Input: 100-240 VAC, 60/50 Hz, Output: 9 VDC, 1200 mA
Addie Engbrecht
sounds like it could just be a power cord problem
Basil Kantner
Originally Posted by Sambo
ALL the lights? Do the lights flash in time to the volume dips? Cause if so then you've got a power issue and need to return it.
Jetta Drenzek

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy