Broken Headphone Jack on My Traktor S4

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Broken Headphone Jack on My Traktor S4Reply
Broken Headphone Jack on My Traktor S4
Posted on: 14.11.2013 by Reba Kormann
I found myself having to position my headphone jack just right to be able to hear anything. Toevening I started up my S4 and plugged in my headphones and got just feedback, unable to hear the song at all.

I have a gig in 3 days and I have no idea how to fix this issue!
Kristofer Novel
Originally Posted by makar1
If you have a Mac you could aggregate your S4 and onboard sound card, and use the laptop headphone socket for your cueing.
And how do you do that please?..

Im having headphones issues too.
Reba Kormann
I found myself having to position my headphone jack just right to be able to hear anything. Toevening I started up my S4 and plugged in my headphones and got just feedback, unable to hear the song at all.

I have a gig in 3 days and I have no idea how to fix this issue!
Kristofer Novel
Originally Posted by makar1
If you have a Mac you could aggregate your S4 and onboard sound card, and use the laptop headphone socket for your cueing.
And how do you do that please?..

Im having headphones issues too.
Alphonso Deitchman
Charline Dye
You aren't the first to have a problem with the headphone jack unfortunately. Is the nut holding the jack on the S4 snug? If not tighten it up and give it a try. If that doesn't work you need to call NI and send it in.

Doesn't help for your gig though.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy