S2 Backpacks under $100

S2 Backpacks under $100
Posted on: 11.10.2013 by Elliott Hoac
I noticed that this sort of thread has been done before, but none really with any limit on pricing. So I thought i'd start a thread for cheaper alternatives. I need a backpack that will fit a S2 a 15.6" laptop and the rest of the cables and wires and headphones. I currently only know of the slappa kampus duffel bags($50), the slappa velocity spyder 17"($90), the novation gig bag($70?) and that's about it. Anything else i missed?
Elliott Hoac
I noticed that this sort of thread has been done before, but none really with any limit on pricing. So I thought i'd start a thread for cheaper alternatives. I need a backpack that will fit a S2 a 15.6" laptop and the rest of the cables and wires and headphones. I currently only know of the slappa kampus duffel bags($50), the slappa velocity spyder 17"($90), the novation gig bag($70?) and that's about it. Anything else i missed?
Wilber Ezersky
http://nambagear.com/products/big-na...udio-backpack/

Not under $100, but here in Europe I buyed it new in a shop for 80 euros. I've been travelling with it since the VCI-100 era, fits perfectly a S2, timecode-vinyls, cds, cables, audio8, and of course a laptop.... it also comes with some velcro to order your cables. Very durable.
Claire Auyeung
Does it really have to be a backpack?
A much cheaper (and solid) alternative could be an ordinary travel trolley,
It got more space for your peripherals and keeps them safely locked inside.
Danielle Caguioa
I'm also interested in a good bag/case for the S2 for traveling.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy