Mapping FLUX on the S4 MK1, SHIFT + CUE?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Mapping FLUX on the S4 MK1, SHIFT + CUE?Reply
Mapping FLUX on the S4 MK1, SHIFT + CUE?
Posted on: 25.12.2013 by Wiley Pollastrini
I was wondering if its possible to map the FLUX function per deck to SHIFT + CUE and once flux is active if it is possible to have the CUE light on that deck flash?

right now i have my FLUX mode mapped to the CUE button in midi mode, found a youtube tutorial for it, works OK but i hate always having to SHIFT + BROWSE then hit CUE, then SHIFT + BROWSE out of midi mode, then to switch it off do the same thing.

I use FLUX every now and again but not enough to always have it on, I just want a super quick way to get it on and get it off, SHIFT + CUE would work perfect IMO.

Thanks DJTT.
Wiley Pollastrini
I was wondering if its possible to map the FLUX function per deck to SHIFT + CUE and once flux is active if it is possible to have the CUE light on that deck flash?

right now i have my FLUX mode mapped to the CUE button in midi mode, found a youtube tutorial for it, works OK but i hate always having to SHIFT + BROWSE then hit CUE, then SHIFT + BROWSE out of midi mode, then to switch it off do the same thing.

I use FLUX every now and again but not enough to always have it on, I just want a super quick way to get it on and get it off, SHIFT + CUE would work perfect IMO.

Thanks DJTT.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy