Traktor 2 Screen layout problem

Home :: General Discussion :: Traktor 2 Screen layout problemReply
Traktor 2 Screen layout problem
Posted on: 02.12.2013 by Ellsworth Kozelka
Hey guys im having trouble with the layout on traktor

Heres mine and as you can see were i highlighted in red, the box is really big were the time of the track is as compared to the second picture
TRAKTOR.jpg

How do i get it to look smaller like this?
artworks-000022152069-ekf6w6-original.jpg
Ellsworth Kozelka
Hey guys im having trouble with the layout on traktor

Heres mine and as you can see were i highlighted in red, the box is really big were the time of the track is as compared to the second picture
TRAKTOR.jpg

How do i get it to look smaller like this?
artworks-000022152069-ekf6w6-original.jpg
Latoria Kavulich
Moved.
Macco to get the minimal display without the mixer section you need to go to the mixer section in the preferences and deselect the appropriate options, also a quick way to toggle deck sizes is double click on the top section.
Charline Dye
This is in preferences.

Since I already answered your other question about the cueing, let me tell you that the best and quickest way to find answers to 95% of your questions about Traktor is to READ THE MANUAL. You can find it under the help tab at the top left when not in full screen. This will be a much quicker easier way to find what you need to know. Then if there is something you don't understand, try Google and YouTube.Then ask on the community s if you can't find what you need to know.

Most folks here are happy to help, but you have to do a bit of work yourself.

Also this isn't the right sub community for these questions. General Disscussion would have been the right spot. Read the sub community descriptions before posting. We gotta keep the mods happy.

Just to make sure you don't misinterpret the above, I am sincerely trying to help you. Feel free to message me, and I will be glad to help!

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy