Tracktor pro 2

Home :: General Discussion :: Tracktor pro 2Reply
Tracktor pro 2
Posted on: 02.12.2013 by Ellsworth Kozelka
SO on the Native Instruments website Traktor Pro 2 is half price and i can buy it for
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by manchild
Go back re-read my original post. It's not incorrect at all. If I buy any piece of NI DJ hardware, I can get Traktor for free. Sorry for coming at you so aggressively, but honestly one of the reasons I don't frequent here as much is caused by specifically you and another poster I'll leave nameless, for responses just like the one you originally replied with in this post. You know your stuff, but it just seems like you'll do anything to try and one up people.
He didnt call you out or anything hombre. Just adding a bit of extra info on to the end of what you said.
Addie Engbrecht
Originally Posted by makar1
What do you expect if you state something that is incorrect?
Go back re-read my original post. It's not incorrect at all. If I buy any piece of NI DJ hardware, I can get Traktor for free. Sorry for coming at you so aggressively, but honestly one of the reasons I don't frequent here as much is caused by specifically you and another poster I'll leave nameless, for responses just like the one you originally replied with in this post. You know your stuff, but it just seems like you'll do anything to try and one up people.
Addie Engbrecht
Only the S2 and S4 come with Traktor Pro, while the A6, A10, and Z2 come with Scratch.

Jesus dude, you gotta try and one up everyone. Maybe it's just me, and I'm reading too much into your replies, I apologize if that's the case.

Yes, to clarify, S2 and S4 come with Traktor Pro2, but they are not the only ones. The Z1 also comes with Traktor Pro 2. The F1 and X1 used to come with a free copy of Traktor Pro 2, but at this moment they actually come with a voucher, which basically allows you the choice to download Traktor Pro 2, or if you already have Traktor you can also use the voucher towards any of their production software. The A6, A10, and Z2 come with Traktor Pro 2 Scratch, and for those who don't know, it is exactly the same software as Traktor Pro 2, but with timecode control unlocked
Ellsworth Kozelka
SO on the Native Instruments website Traktor Pro 2 is half price and i can buy it for
Yong Aptekar
Do it. Its great software.
/thread
Alycia Niederriter
Definitely worth
Lakeesha Storman
I don't know how more to tell you...it's a good deal getting it half price
Ellsworth Kozelka
bum p
Ginette Meuth
Hey guys,

my S4 came with "Traktor Pro S4" which is a crappy release. No coloured waveform, no deep zooming into that waveform, less effects ,...

I wrote to the NI Support and asked for the "real Traktor 2.5" and they sent me a key and download link for free.
Ellsworth Kozelka
Yes buts its real cheap for traktor pro 2 and buying one of their controllers new is so exspensive, the question was is it worth the half price mark?
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by manchild
He didnt call you out or anything hombre. Just adding a bit of extra info on to the end of what you said.
Addie Engbrecht
Alphonso Deitchman

The $50 voucher that comes with the F1, X1, and Audio 2 will only cover the cost of Traktor Pro 2 for a few more days while the Thanksgiving offer lasts (you have to buy+receive+register your product before you get the voucher), and the Z1 bundled software is also a limited time offer.
Addie Engbrecht
Only the S2 and S4 come with Traktor Pro, while the A6, A10, and Z2 come with Scratch.

Jesus dude, you gotta try and one up everyone. Maybe it's just me, and I'm reading too much into your replies, I apologize if that's the case.

Yes, to clarify, S2 and S4 come with Traktor Pro2, but they are not the only ones. The Z1 also comes with Traktor Pro 2. The F1 and X1 used to come with a free copy of Traktor Pro 2, but at this moment they actually come with a voucher, which basically allows you the choice to download Traktor Pro 2, or if you already have Traktor you can also use the voucher towards any of their production software. The A6, A10, and Z2 come with Traktor Pro 2 Scratch, and for those who don't know, it is exactly the same software as Traktor Pro 2, but with timecode control unlocked
Alphonso Deitchman
Addie Engbrecht
Keep in mind that if you plan on buying any of their DJ hardware new, it comes with a free copy of Traktor
Lakeesha Storman
It's definitely worth it if you want to try out Traktor. No reason really to own discs with software on them anymore...
Ellsworth Kozelka
Yeah thats true is it deffintily worth getting now its 50% off?
Alphonso Deitchman
Disc just means you have to wait for delivery, and you can't install without a drive. You can always burn the download to disc if you want a hard copy.
Rufus Ondrick
yeah go for it. it's a good software

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy