Guest DJs and producers needed!

Home :: General Discussion :: Guest DJs and producers needed!Reply
Guest DJs and producers needed!
Posted on: 02.12.2013 by Wynell Muma
Ok guys, I've set up a new blog and each month I'll be introducing guest mixes from talented djs looking for some exposure. The blog is only a week old and will soon by published and promoted amongst the masses!

the blog link is here: http://bangersandmashed.wordpress.com/

The aim of the blog is to help people find tunes, new or old and hopefully they'll always come back for more! The blog will get updated daily, sometimes it may not update on the weekend because I'm away. I'm already building up a team of contributors so you'll get an array of different tastes in music.
The three genre's we focus on is House (deep/tech/acid), Techno and Disco!

If you would like to send in some mixes that could potentially be featured then email me at
[email protected]

If you produce music and you want to appear on the blog then send me tunes through the same medium or link them below and I'll give them a listen!

Any further questions please just message me or email me!
Wynell Muma
Ok guys, I've set up a new blog and each month I'll be introducing guest mixes from talented djs looking for some exposure. The blog is only a week old and will soon by published and promoted amongst the masses!

the blog link is here: http://bangersandmashed.wordpress.com/

The aim of the blog is to help people find tunes, new or old and hopefully they'll always come back for more! The blog will get updated daily, sometimes it may not update on the weekend because I'm away. I'm already building up a team of contributors so you'll get an array of different tastes in music.
The three genre's we focus on is House (deep/tech/acid), Techno and Disco!

If you would like to send in some mixes that could potentially be featured then email me at
[email protected]

If you produce music and you want to appear on the blog then send me tunes through the same medium or link them below and I'll give them a listen!

Any further questions please just message me or email me!
Libbie Orion
where areyou going to upload all the mixes to? thats going to be a lot of space
and i do have plenty of shows to send you as well if you dont mind
Lannie Kutay
sent!!
Wynell Muma
I'm looking forward to hearing these mixes guys!
Sherrell Dargenio
Sounds good! I'll probably be sending a mix too.
Beckie Zarrelli
Will definitely send something in, been meaning to record another mix
Ellis Plischke
Finishing up a techy hybrid, will send when I have time to complete it after my semester ends!
Branden Coalter
That's a cool idea, I'll defz hit you up when I get my deep house mix done.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy