itunes Imports Into Ableton Using Push Controller

Home :: General Discussion :: itunes Imports Into Ableton Using Push ControllerReply
itunes Imports Into Ableton Using Push Controller
Posted on: 04.12.2013 by Victoria Immormino
Hey there everyone, I'm a bit new here, and i have a rather stupid question since i'm not too familiar yet with ableton and the push controller.

What I am looking to do is to use the Push controller to browse my itunes folder that i have set up in ableton on the side bar. so far i cant find any way of doing with with out remapping the controller.... is there an easy function i just havent found yet? the browse button only lets me browse ableton items and sounds it seems. Any help ould be appreciated! Thanks.
Victoria Immormino
Hey there everyone, I'm a bit new here, and i have a rather stupid question since i'm not too familiar yet with ableton and the push controller.

What I am looking to do is to use the Push controller to browse my itunes folder that i have set up in ableton on the side bar. so far i cant find any way of doing with with out remapping the controller.... is there an easy function i just havent found yet? the browse button only lets me browse ableton items and sounds it seems. Any help ould be appreciated! Thanks.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy