What's Black Friday adding to your setup?

Home :: General Discussion :: What's Black Friday adding to your setup?Reply
What's Black Friday adding to your setup?
Posted on: 28.11.2013 by Lillia Datson
Title says it all i believe! I'd like to thank DJ ranking s in making the decision on wether to aquire more Kit or not rather difficult!

Can it be possible to turn down an almost
Lakeesha Storman
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
i bought flight cases for my gear as i had to do a charity event the following evening .. and man the combined weight was "JESUS HOLY FCK THESE ARE HEAVY" good thing i bought individual cases
I bought a coffin case in preparation for my turntables, plus I got to STR8-80's with the coffin for $100, but holy hell it's heavy. No way in hell I'd want to lug that somewhere, and I'm pretty sure the technics I finally have in my posession are heavier than the STR8-80's.

Individual flight cases if I ever leave my house for realz...
Lorri Bobar
Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50
Wait you had it in hand already? Or was it being shipped?
i ordered it on friday online, got a call on monday saying it had not shipped yet and i needed to call them :/ not the best customer service, but even at $900, its the cheapest i've ever seen the db2 so i guess i got a good deal :P

the place is hollywooddj.com and i'll likely avoid them in the future.
Gaynell Rydberg
Originally Posted by trux
well i ordered a xone db2 from an LA dj store. came up as $765 on their site so that is what I paid. Today they called, said it was a clerical error and it was supposed to be $900 and i'd need to pay the difference.

Not the amazing deal i thought it would be, but still fairly good so I went with it
Marcelina Hanaway
Originally Posted by dual citizen
Hopefully a Kindle. I'm trying to read more books about music.
Bought a basic kindle back in September after not reading for well over 10 years. I've read 8 books since. Currently reading Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Best decision of my intellectual life.
Debbra Sciutto
got a 1tb hard drive to back up my 2006 blackbook she's old so I'm playing it safe if she dies on me!
also picked up a flight case for my livid cntrlr and a novation launch key mini
Valeria Raut
I ended up getting a pair of Behringer CMD PL-1 and CMD MM-1 controllers. I should be getting a nice 24" LCD monitor soon too ...
Lakeesha Storman
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
i bought flight cases for my gear as i had to do a charity event the following evening .. and man the combined weight was "JESUS HOLY FCK THESE ARE HEAVY" good thing i bought individual cases
I bought a coffin case in preparation for my turntables, plus I got to STR8-80's with the coffin for $100, but holy hell it's heavy. No way in hell I'd want to lug that somewhere, and I'm pretty sure the technics I finally have in my posession are heavier than the STR8-80's.

Individual flight cases if I ever leave my house for realz...
Chandra Lean
snagged an x1 mkII for $170
Lorri Bobar
i ordered it on friday online, got a call on monday saying it had not shipped yet and i needed to call them :/ not the best customer service, but even at $900, its the cheapest i've ever seen the db2 so i guess i got a good deal :P

the place is hollywooddj.com and i'll likely avoid them in the future.
Gaynell Rydberg
Originally Posted by trux
well i ordered a xone db2 from an LA dj store. came up as $765 on their site so that is what I paid. Today they called, said it was a clerical error and it was supposed to be $900 and i'd need to pay the difference.

Not the amazing deal i thought it would be, but still fairly good so I went with it
Rufus Ondrick
Maude Milesky
Waited till the last second. last evening at 11:56 I bought an S4 mk2. I really wanted purple knobs but they were sold out so I had to settle for red.
Petra Arra
the courier said that my MF3d will be arriving here tom. also, I purchased my first pair of studio monitors. haven't plugged them in yet because I got home at 11:30 pm from the store and have to work early in the morning.
Lorri Bobar

Ninfa Mazariegos
Scored two copies of Superseal, some limited edition slipmats, and a t-shirt for $60 including shipping from Thud Rumble.
Horacio Stranathan
Bought a Behringer CMD Studio 4A for $139.99 and a Blue Snowball mic which was a great deal down from $99.99 to $39.99
Marcelina Hanaway
Originally Posted by dual citizen
Bought a basic kindle back in September after not reading for well over 10 years. I've read 8 books since. Currently reading Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Best decision of my intellectual life.
Lillia Datson
Originally Posted by Kaek
I honestly dunno why anyone would by a Z2 over an X1600...
Various point's for me to be honest. I'm not all too interested in effects from the mixer as traktor fills that gap quite nicely. I don't use four decks (or if i do it's with remix decks anyway or maschine as an input) and i wouldn't be using most of the features provided in an x1600. The Z2 ticks all the boxes quite nicely, and the price/saving with these deals going on is phenomenal. The combined price of a X1MK2 and a Z2 is cheaper than a X1600!
Horacio Stranathan
I found a Behringer CMD Studio 4A for $139 brand new. I might pick it up just because its $139 for a 4 deck unit.
Randal Biza
Irwin Ney
Go for it william, good price indeed
Klara Kinnebrew
I have never given traktor a try but at 50% off I'm tempted to pick up a copy and try it. Considering I have been djing less then a year I still love trying new gear/software. Tempting...
Nena Rowsey
I just picked up the new S4 mk2. Used to have the original S4 until I had to sell it. Been missing it ever since, can't wait for my new one to show up! I went with the blue caps.
Beckie Zarrelli
Just clicked buy on a MF3D
Monroe Vandeslunt
I honestly dunno why anyone would by a Z2 over an X1600...
Petra Arra
jumped at the MF3d sale price. can't wait for it to arrive
Irwin Ney
Chroma caps for xone k2 and the glowing ones to the oxygen 8 v2, couple of djtt usb, traktor keyboard covers and midi fighter 3d

I've also bought and MOTU Audio Express at the beginning of november, waiting to arrive here in Brazil
Carlee Pickard
Just bought a Maschine Studio from DJTT .

Originally Posted by rdej47
As an RMX 1000 owner, i'd recommend jumping on that deal. It's such a fun tool for any setup.
Do you believe it's worth it if you own a CDJ / DJM setup already? I really feel like some of the effects are redundant.
Lakeesha Storman
Nothing...got my Tec 1210s and a boatload of used records. I'm good for a while
Petra Arra
The MF3D looks so cool.
had my eyes on that MF3D for a while, and that is a good deal. but still believeing on what to get. need to bundle items to save up in shipping since its cost like hell to get it here in manila
Gaynell Rydberg
Nothing

Just tried to trade in some gear and got way lowballed at Guitar Center

The MF3D looks so cool.
Johnsie Kingrea
Originally Posted by johnnypepp
would get a x1mk2 but I'm afraid shipping plus tax will eventually equal prices here in belgium, so I'm getting some chroma caps for my Z2
As an RMX 1000 owner, i'd recommend jumping on that deal. It's such a fun tool for any setup.
Norris Swartzfager
would get a x1mk2 but I'm afraid shipping plus tax will eventually equal prices here in belgium, so I'm getting some chroma caps for my Z2
Ervin Calvery
The Z2 and X1mk2 are awesome.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy