Need Help: Crackling Sounds while on the recorded sesssion

Home :: General Discussion :: Need Help: Crackling Sounds while on the recorded sesssionReply
Need Help: Crackling Sounds while on the recorded sesssion
Posted on: 04.12.2013 by Hermelinda Giessler
Hello,

first ive allready informed what my problem is. My CPU simply cant handle some work

Well, ill just want to record a promo mix after long long time. So i boroed an DJM600, a audio 8 dj soundcard and a kontrol x1 from a friend.

Well ill figured out how to record with an external mixer. Via both monitor into "another soundcard"

Cos i believe at my frineds soundcard the line in is kinda broken. It can record but there are no hi and mids aat all .. just sub and sound terrible.

The Problem is i believe my cpu cant handle traktor open / wave lab to record open and writing at the same time
.. so the recording sounding very nice besides there are from time to time these crackling noises ..

Ive allready tunred off my LAN card and have nothing else open. Also at the last try ive used absolutly no FX.
Biut there are still crackling noises. How can i fix this without buying a new RAM or someting else.

Can i fix it?

THANKS A MILLION.

Cheers
Hermelinda Giessler
Hello,

first ive allready informed what my problem is. My CPU simply cant handle some work

Well, ill just want to record a promo mix after long long time. So i boroed an DJM600, a audio 8 dj soundcard and a kontrol x1 from a friend.

Well ill figured out how to record with an external mixer. Via both monitor into "another soundcard"

Cos i believe at my frineds soundcard the line in is kinda broken. It can record but there are no hi and mids aat all .. just sub and sound terrible.

The Problem is i believe my cpu cant handle traktor open / wave lab to record open and writing at the same time
.. so the recording sounding very nice besides there are from time to time these crackling noises ..

Ive allready tunred off my LAN card and have nothing else open. Also at the last try ive used absolutly no FX.
Biut there are still crackling noises. How can i fix this without buying a new RAM or someting else.

Can i fix it?

THANKS A MILLION.

Cheers
Katheryn Bartschi
In traktor, is the load meter at the top high while recording?

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy