Z4... Korg Edition... $400 shipped --> Chattanooga, Tn --> scratch certified mixer

Home :: Marketplace :: Z4... Korg Edition... $400 shipped --> Chattanooga, Tn --> scratch certified mixerReply
Z4... Korg Edition... $400 shipped --> Chattanooga, Tn --> scratch certified mixer
Posted on: 16.06.2013 by Federico Vilas
TSP2 sold separately and no longer available

I have a Zero 4 Korg for sale. There are a few different options below starting at $400. I've had it a few months and absolutely love it BUT I could not pass on the Z2 price drop. I've only gigged the mixer twice and I bought it from another chattanoogan that just played DnB in his house and never gigged out.

Unfortunately I do not have the original box or a flight case BUT I do have the original owners manual and have already installed an innofader. So, if you are into onboard fx and know what you are doing this will be a beast for you.

Here are your options:

Mixer --> $350 shipped
- power cord
- owners manual
- pic express card and FireWire cable
- Dropbox link to software patch for windows 7 32-bit users
- temp tech support ( if you are a newby you will def need help setting up )

Mixer + Dicers --> $400 shipped

- I am not open to trades
- PayPal only (credit card you pay 3% fee)
- international shipping available but may be extra, pm me for a shipping quote
- NO RETURNS

The pics:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by Ravishing
It's stating that before plugging in the Z4 you have to launch the audio/midi utility built into the OS in a Mac. I've done this with other FW sound cards until a driver update was provided. It forces the OS to recognize the soundcard. But if this is the case, why wouldn't they (Korg) say "Mac OSX 10.8 - Yes*". Instead they say "NO". Which means no compatibility.
Their chart also states that it is not compatible with windows 7 but it is with a software patch. I'm going to test out on Wednesday and will let you know what I figure out.
Federico Vilas
Capture.JPG

appears so. Click this LINK for a list of compatible controllers
Federico Vilas
TSP2 sold separately and no longer available

I have a Zero 4 Korg for sale. There are a few different options below starting at $400. I've had it a few months and absolutely love it BUT I could not pass on the Z2 price drop. I've only gigged the mixer twice and I bought it from another chattanoogan that just played DnB in his house and never gigged out.

Unfortunately I do not have the original box or a flight case BUT I do have the original owners manual and have already installed an innofader. So, if you are into onboard fx and know what you are doing this will be a beast for you.

Here are your options:

Mixer --> $350 shipped
- power cord
- owners manual

- I am not open to trades
- PayPal only (credit card you pay 3% fee)
- international shipping available but may be extra, pm me for a shipping quote
- NO RETURNS

The pics:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Federico Vilas
sold on ebay :-d
Federico Vilas
Now on eBay
Marcelina Hanaway
Wow, great price. Good luck with the sale!
Federico Vilas
PRICE DROP!

Mixer --> $350 shipped
- power cord
- owners manual

Federico Vilas
JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH NI AND THEY STATED THAT THERE SHOULD BE NO ISSUES ACTIVATING THE SERIAL FOR TSP2 THAT CAME WITH MY Z2

so it is available to sell with the KORG mixer. They said that you will have to DL the demo from the main site and then enter the serial.... which I have done in the past....DL TP, then activate with scratch serial, then DL update through service center
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by Ravishing
It's stating that before plugging in the Z4 you have to launch the audio/midi utility built into the OS in a Mac. I've done this with other FW sound cards until a driver update was provided. It forces the OS to recognize the soundcard. But if this is the case, why wouldn't they (Korg) say "Mac OSX 10.8 - Yes*". Instead they say "NO". Which means no compatibility.
Their chart also states that it is not compatible with windows 7 but it is with a software patch. I'm going to test out on Wednesday and will let you know what I figure out.
Federico Vilas
Yeah I'm eventually going to get a CDJ setup and rid of my laptop setup with USB sticks
Verlene Geevarghese
I just purchased my Retina recently, and have only used my Zero4 with CDJ's since then. I was using 10.6.8 previously. I would test it, but I as of yet do not have a Firewire to Thunderbolt adapter.
Federico Vilas
Try and pm geminitech he has a 13" Mbp listed in his signature
Fidel Hakimian
Federico Vilas
I don't have a Mac. Looks like it is just letting you know to set the audio latency directly through the korg audio program First and not through TSP... Which is what I do now on windows. You can ways set a partition for snow leopard. I will try to find someone who has Mac experience for a more clear answer. Actually I'll borrow a buddy's Mac and test it out BUT I won't have access to it until late Wednesday evening
Fidel Hakimian
It says for Zero4/8 that Mac 10.6 Yes, 10.7 No*, and 10.8 No*

*: Before connecting ZERO4/8, please open "Audio MIDI Setup" utility in advance. This is located at Applications/Utilities.

WTH! So it says no to compatibility to 10.8 but then it has the Disclaimer insinuating that it may work?
Federico Vilas
Capture.JPG

appears so. Click this LINK for a list of compatible controllers
Fidel Hakimian
Does anyone know or can verify that this mixer is compatible with Mac OSX 10.8? Would love to pick this up if so. Thanks.
Federico Vilas
for those of you who are not familiar with this mixer. Here is a link to the traktor scratch certified mixers page.

http://www.native-instruments.com/in...hcertified&L=1

This does have a built-in firewire audio interface.
Federico Vilas
yup, I love this mixer BUT I am more old school and dont have use for FX and 4 channels. Innofader is great. I keep saying I'm going to post a video but I just haven't had time...maybe this week with a walkthrough of the mapping I have and to show how it works with the current version of TSP
Verlene Geevarghese
Great deal for an awesome mixer with an innofader already installed. There's honestly nothing this mixer can't do. The urge is strong to buy this up and relegate mine to backup duty since they're becoming harder and harder to find.
Federico Vilas
bump, I also have a pretty decent mapping for use with both the mixer + dicers

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy